GRAPES: ANTI AGE

Those who want to delay retirement, you need to lean on now actively grapes: he heals the heart and restores memory plus to that is rich in antioxidants. And for a change, you can make healing wine-stum for this recipe.
Dark grapes are not my (on the berries are yeast). 1 kg of berries take the whole 100 grams of sugar, all this mass of well peredavlivayu hands, and it costs me 3 days. Then passed through a sieve or cheesecloth to yield pure grape juice. I have it poured into the bottle and put the bolt. And the remaining mass is poured boiling water per 1 kg of 1 liter of boiling water. All this costs 3 days, then filtered, poured into the bottle, and - under the gate with a straw. After 3 days, when both the first and second substance begins to foam, all I do is mix, bottled, sealed and start drinking. " A drink burčák need 7 liters. This is equivalent to a blood transfusion, so well it cleans Burchak

In the course are not only berries, but also bone. It is a myth that they can trigger appendicitis. Firstly, it is better to chew well. And secondly, even if you do not razzhuete, they are readily soluble in the intestine. There are bones need, because they contain a huge amount of grape oil, and it is an excellent antioxidant agent.

I recommend also has leaves and grapes. It is an excellent general tonic. They are useful for the stomach to pancreas. Naturally, there is no need in their raw form. Collect leaves, freeze and then use instead of cabbage leaves in cooking cabbage.

Tags

See also

New and interesting