Two images of a star

On VeV.ru have repeatedly compared the look of celebrities with different hairstyles in long and short dresses and so on. But this is such a topic, like politics - because it can draw fresh material indefinitely)). In this collection stellar images are not subject to the same topic - here and dresses and hairstyles and hair color - just a bit of everything.

Pinkett- Jada Smith curls against afrokosichek. Neither one nor the not particularly like it))). Jada seen with long, slightly curly locks - this is the most it (pardon the tautology)

Hilary Duff in the evening against the image of "bosyatskogo." If Hill put under these bridges are not heels, it would be somehow tolerable, but they do PPC. A dress is simply a goddess!

George Clooney with a neat beard and without it. IMHO: beard hides its proprietary "klunievskuyu" smile so well it NAF

Halle Berry: long hair versus short haircut. Personally, I fell in love with Holly hot fan-love, when I first saw her in "Catwoman." Since then, she I associate exclusively with this character - a daring and strong Ketvumen. So - just short hair)))

Tom Cruise is similar: short hair against long. Both images are good

Emma Stone: blonde against the red beast. Blondes in Hollywood - though cars are exported, but the red-haired talented actresses always observed deficit. Redhead Emma FOREVER!

Taylor Swift: Country-style anti-Barbie-style. IMHO: Taylor sings country music, so it must outwardly conform to this music genre. Dresses baby dollars go to Miss Swift, but I prefer it in another manner

Jennifer Lopez: small curls against the light waves. Frankly, I have become boring image of Jennifer Lopez, as she constantly motylyaet her hair. And with curls I really nravisa as saying Borat))

Jordin Sparks: short dress against jeans. If Jordin put them under tight white T-shirt, not this ordinary-looking tunic, jeans, maybe even have wrestled)) And so - definitely dress

Justin Timberlake: street boy against metrosexual. Thought I was crazy, blind, Justin but I prefer a T-shirt and jeans! That's the true essence of it - forever young, forever idle)) only cap, which he tied grandmother, great to wear all the same it is not necessary)

Katy Perry: blonde against the brunette. Photo Katie with blond hair already appeared on our site, and someone aptly noted that she looks older rejuvenate himself that way for five to seven. I completely sympathize with him

Mila Kunis: trouser suit against the dress. And so and so gorgeous, I do not want to anything to carp)

Evan Rachel Wood: short stizhka against long curls. No offense to Evan: her face is not very expressive and long hair when they were at it, "attracts" attention. Without them, the actress definitely worse

Ryan Seacrest: blonde against the brown-haired. With blond hair he's so nyashka!

Matthew McConaughey: cowboy style against Pushkin's "dressed like a dandy in London." Mmm, "cowboy" Matthew looks absolutely Granddaddy)) so that it is better while wearing suits

Jennifer Hudson: "Afro" against the long, straight hair. Jennifer me more like a "dandelion" color

Cameron Diaz: a casual-bow against the classics. Figure Cameron - its main advantage (but not so on the face)) so it is necessary to focus on it. Victory for a casual-onion

Demi Lovato: street style against glamor. Demi still very young so it all-to-face))

Ashlee Simpson: short white hair against a long black. Honestly, when I saw Ashley with a haircut and hair color, immediately thought, "Here he is, her perfect image." She's so something similar to Twiggy, do not you?

Selena Gomez: glamorous diva against girls from next door. Honestly, I think Selena should not hurry to part with my childhood, because a few years - and it smoothly move into the category of young women. Wear jeans and T-shirts and do not rush popered dad in hell - as we say in the Ukraine)

Tags

See also

New and interesting