Familiar?

Act 1

Deystvuyushie persons: Programmer, Little Chief, users, vociferous crow.
 Place: Room programmer.
 Time: Monday 9:15

Programmers just visited idea.
We can not say that she was very good because recent good ideas disappeared somewhere.
But is he on fire and decided to write a program (also happen).
With this mood, he sat down at the computer, your favorite kerf Pascal wrote «BEGIN».
 Before he could move the cursor to another line, the door opened, and appeared on the threshold of the user.

User: Oh! I turned on the computer there, and he, as piknet!
 Programmer: It happens, it's okay.
 The user (dubiously): Yes? okay.
 Exit.

Programmer moves the cursor to the next line and thinks.
His eyes wandered over the walls, which obkleyany posters questionable content and printouts naked women.
Finally gaze stops on the poster: «Good user - dead user».
 Mentally (again) e agreeing this idea, he tries to focus.
Opens dvr and appears on the verge of another user.
 User: I've got a computer there is not included!
 Programmer: Let me see.

Removed in the next room, which shows the PC is not included into the outlet.
 Cursing himself user last words he resolves "the problem" and returned to his room.
Outside the window, sitting on a branch of a big black crow.
 The thought of our programming is starting to make some estimations and logical construction.

Crow: Kar!
 Programmer: Damn.
 Raven: Dr. Carr!
 Programmer: Damn!
 Crow: Kar-rr!
 Programmer: Damn, I go out bastard !!! Crow unable to withstand abuse stops, but the programmer's head after an altercation with her pure as OTFORMATIROVANY diskette.
You are trying to make unerase brain that finally fails. The door opens, enters Little Head.

Little Head: A! Are you at work already?
 Programmer: And how!
 Little Head: I have a job. There's wires from the wall and they have to be moved back to nail.
 Programmer: done.

Little Head is removed and closes the door.
 The programmer shows the following onomu middle finger, breathes heavily and pulls out a hammer from the table.

Act 2

Deystvuyushie persons: Programmer, users, Cockroach
 Venue: the next room.
 Time: 10:10

Interior close-up: Two stools (one to another) is a programmer with a hammer in his hands and nails in your mouth.
Directly below it are users who are engaged in the komputerom yuzersky their petty affairs.
On the ceiling runs a large red beetle and moves his fierce mustache. One of the users opens his mouth.

User: Do not you tell me where there windose menu?
 Programmer: M-th-th! (In the mouth, nails)
 User: Left?
 Programmer: M n n nn n!
 User: Here?
 Programmer (spitting nails): # $ @ # $! You have a mouse on the table!
 User: Oh! (passes out).

Slack bedlam reigned.
The remaining user brings to life the fallen, while condemning looking at the programmer.
 Last furiously hammering nails into the wall. After some time everything comes in relative order.

User: And I have a virus! The whole screen is covered with stars !!!
 Programmer (promahivayas past the nail): B @ # $ s!
 User: What is called?
 Programmer: No, it's me on the finger!
 User: I do, too, in general, is on the finger, but the order has to be!
 Programmer: If you can not distinguish the virus from Norton, then (a piece of text omitted)
 User: Why should he draws an asterisk?
 Programmer: That you have Norton ask, and my brains ^ why not!

Fierce hammer hits the nail, causing a cockroach sitting on the ceiling falls to the user by the collar.
 Bedlam reigns again as the user is jumping on one leg trying to get rid of the annoying animal, while the rest helped him advice.
As a result, the pet with a known work is extracted from his pocket, and the user gets on the table, one of the officers of the department.

Digression: Have you ever heard of an ultrasound? Many argue that the fuckers hear it is impossible, but it is not.
Physics also claims that ultrasound can produce unthinkable destruction.

The employee (in the ultrasonic frequency range and in the same breath) Remove from me this stuff !!! Aaaaaa! Iiii !!! @ # $ !!!

The department occur minor damage and casualties lead given to the end cockroach (probably resonance) and roll of molar the little boss who inappropriately come to gloat over the poor programmer.
 Head completely forget about wires, users and cockroaches and howling cave bear retires to the dentist.

Act 3

Deystvuyushie persons: Programmer, stupid user, Big Head
 Place: Room programmer.
 Time: 12:55

There comes a time for lunch.
The programmer just finished hammering nails, keeps his program he is on a low start, the thirst in your lower stomach something more substantial than a five nail accidentally swallowed.
Appears Stupid user.
 Stupid User: Oh! It's good that you're on the spot! I need to urgently establish Ehstsel ...
 Programmer: Look what's on your nose!
 Stupid user (looking in a mirror): What?
 Programmer: Lunch !!!
 Stupid User: So what?
 Programmer: I want to eat !!! (makes the brutal face)
 Stupid User: But I urgently!

Programmer, long tormented by hunger and a desperate attempt to finish the program sends the user to where the Indians nest.
In fact, it sounds a bit more rough than the stated author of this opus ...
 The user with an injured sea retires to the big boss.
During this time, the programmer has time to dine for lunch and returned to his room.
On the eve of the Big Chief appears.

Big Head: You almost hurt the cattle?
 Programmer: Which?
 Big Head: Users!
 Programmer: A Ehstsel he wanted to put in lunch and this time I do not put anything (except for the horns to his wife).
 Big Head: You put it too, and it is my torment ...
 Programmer: It will be done

Removed in the direction of the Foolish user and enters the field of view thereof.

The user (happily): Ehstsel come to put? Programmer: I sent you out? And where are you going?

Programmer in the installation, with the expectation that the program will not run under any sauce.
Finally, the procedure ends successfully, and he returned to his room, where the long and painfully trying to remember his idea.
 For doing this he finds the end of the day. After issuing a sigh programmer enter the word END., And leaves the hospitable institution with tvepdoy uvepennostyu that Eden's head no longer attend ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting