That's the idea !!!!!

Three years ago a Muscovite Kozhemyakin Peter opened his business, and today it is not very offended when he called the most cynical businessman capital.
 Do not be offended, because I was used to.
 - Previously, I worked as a guide in the "Intourist", - he said.
 You have no idea what a rare crap I gave "in memory" instead of the normal crisp bills. Cardboard dragons, porcelain spittoon, lighters in the form of the phallus, kilograms and centners pendants Tie pins. In just a few years of my apartment into a warehouse of a souvenir shop, and I thought, why not open the store itself?

Petro opened the first stall in which his own take on the commission idiotic gifts at the same unfortunates like himself.

A few months later, at the next New Year's clients - both buyers and sellers burst and Peter rented a room under a real shop selling gifts b / y.

One year later, Peter appeared permanent exhibits that with astonishing tenacity donors and then buy at least persist for sale are dealt bountifully gentlemen.

- Here is a stuffed bear I launch into circulation the fourth time - proudly shows Peter at the hideous beast with a price tag & quot; $ 300 & quot; in the gaping jaws. - Stuffed initially treated badly, and it emits a terrible stench, which did not break any deodorant. The store is not felt, but if you leave the apartment for a day, will not find it.

In the clubfoot, Peter has already made 10,000% return and is confident that the bear will feed it to continue. But on the marvelous souvenir codenamed "Joan of Arc mortar" it is able to make only once. For fragile female souvenir pens obviously heavy - 250 kg of the iron core and three mortars at 50 kg in the bargain.

- The first time the team has brought mortar movers accompanied by a girl with a tired face and hands tied - says Peter. - The girl was crying from happiness when I confirmed that he was ready to spare her little presents for the 20% commission.
 Mortar gave her friend who thinks himself very witty. For two days, until the miracle was in the apartment, all members of the household had to make on the cone and witty friend broke his ankle, dropping the kernel itself in the foot.

Mortar Peter bought the same day, made a gift to the boss' brother. The boss is not called, but Peter does not lose hope.

Postscript to the most slow-witted - in each subject offered for sale in the shop of Peter, in a secluded spot hidden laconic appeal: "Dear (th)! If you are not going to mess with this thing all my life, call the above number. The price agreement. Benefactor ».

Peter proudly declares that the phone does not stop even at night.

Tags

See also

New and interesting