Steve Pavlina: do Not close your eyes to the nascent ideas

From doubt to take decisive action!Ideas are constantly flying in the air, and very often you captures the idea that you subsequently have to leave due to any doubts.

However, if you from time to time come up with the same or similar thoughts, you should pay attention to them.Don't close your eyes to born in your head ideas.

I find it useful to speak of certain ideasthat come to my head, even if I'm not going right now to implement them (sometimes I'm not sure I ever realize this idea). I think it is very important in itself.

I like telling the Universe: "OK. I hear you. I don't know what to do with all this, but I heard that thought and took her."

It may seem like a trifle or a folly. However, it is important for me, I consider this simple action as a step in the evaluation of emerging ideas and understanding come to me thoughts.

When suddenly you think of the idea, that doesn't always mean you need to drop everything and begin to implement it. However, the realization of ideas, her speech is a great first step in evaluating ideas and making final decisions on its value. It is very simple. In order to verbally pronounce this or that idea requires only a few seconds. You can even record the idea, if you want, or share it with someone.

Any thoughts from time to time come to your mind?

Can you name some examples of such thoughts?

Can you accurately describe the essence of the idea, even if you are not carefully thought through?

Perhaps you have doubts, you think it's a bad idea, but this does not mean that you don't have to speak and understand it.

If this idea continues to come back into your head, think, perhaps, this is a good reason to talk about it.

Speaking of the idea does not impose any obligations on you.

Very often, when I likewise articulated any idea, she pushed me and never came into my head. It's only thoughts and words, I don't have to do something after that. Usually every week I come up with certain thoughts.

People who often communicate with me personally, know that I worn with different crazy ideas. Most of these ideas will remain only words, but I'd like to share your thoughts with others. First, I like to scare and surprise people, and secondly, voiced the idea seems to me more complete and clear. It does not prevent me to forget about this stupid idea and come up with something more spooky.

Sometimes the idea won't leave me and continues to remind yourself. Every few days, weeks or months, the idea returned. Sometimes it can take different forms, however I understand that this is essentially the same idea, only in little other than the shell.

For example, you might have thought of the beginning of a business, business. You realize this idea, and after a period of abandon it. But after a while you notice that they are considering a different business. This seemingly brand new idea, but the principle is the same – start your own business.

Try to make the decision...

When the idea settles in your head, and you, eventually, realize her presence, she can have on your emotions completely different effect. Some ideas to motivate you on things, others may enter you into a stupor. If you are going to try to move forward and develop the idea, you risk getting into a vicious circle. The same idea will continue to visit you until you get going and make the next step.

To do this step, you have to make a decision. This is not necessarily the final decision. It's just a willingness to take any steps to translate the idea into a more "practical" direction.

You can allocate a certain time during the day to more details to consider this idea and take the intermediate solution. In most cases you just do not have sufficient knowledge and information to make an informed decision, but you can make the decision about further "digging" on this topic.

You have a desire to work further in this direction? You can predict consequences that may result your decision?

Think about how to record your thoughts.

Discuss your thoughts with others.

Consult with people who have experience in this area.

Practice.

Adopt the initial decision, before proceeding to the steps above.

If you let things drift, your idea may fade. If you do not perform any action, your psychological state may withdraw cycle. You will always face the same thoughts that came to you a month or two ago. It's a vicious circle, dead end, do not fall into this trap. Make decisions about your ideas and move on.

If you find the time to elaborate particular ideasyou will be able to understand what you to do to realize it or to leave and forget about this nonsense.

Any solution – is the result, so you can free your mind to new ideas.

If the result of a detailed study you will come to the conclusion that this idea is better to leave, but she never leaves you, it means that some part of your personality still considers this idea valuable. Some part of your personality does not agree with conclusions, maybe you overlooked something important. In this case, I rekomenduojame time to conduct a detailed analysis. You may have to do some of these "rounds" before you can formulate an informed decision.

This is similar to how a startup can take a couple of steps of collecting the money before the company will begin to make their own. Some idea has hidden strengths that feels the emotional side of the individual, while logic is not is vision. In many cases, the emotional side of the personality is right. At first glance, emotions are more primitive, but in some cases there are much more useful logic.

Some thoughts can cause you fear, such as the need to leave work to start a business, break old relationships to start new or sudden changes of lifestyle.

You can cope with these fears, just describing in the brain of the potential benefits that entail such a bold decision. I once wrote a whole article about how to kill the fears.

The first solution will allow you to enter the unknown but compelling way. But that's not all. Just think about what even a small step brings about a whole string of events.

For many years my mind came the same thought that it would be nice to do public speaking, but I tried not to notice her. I worked as a developer of computer games and not going to become speaker. But, in the end, I decided to enroll as a Rapporteur for one conference, and I loved the experience. I was very afraid and at the same time eager to share their ideas in front of a large crowd of people. This small step eventually resulted in a series of events that is still going on. published

Author: Steve Pavlina

Source: www.allstevepavlina.ru/from-hesitation-to-investigation

Tags

See also

New and interesting