Psychosomatics glaucoma

How discernible psychosomatics glaucoma, tell a cute story.

Somehow Claude Saba (the founder of Total biology, the student of R. G. Hamer), a woman called asking for advice.

— What is your problem? asked Saba.

— I have glaucoma, replied the woman.

I don't know the cause of the disease. I'll call you as soon as I know.

After he hung up, he took a bottle of mineral water from the table. His gaze stopped on the bottle. He carefully examined it, and then dialed the number of this woman.

I know what the cause of your illness. Come.

Glaucoma is a disease in which accumulates in the eye intraocular fluid without a corresponding outflow. Which increases intraocular pressure.

The eye resembles a water-filled balloon, the inside of the bursting liquid. There is also pressure on the optic nerve, and all the trouble associated with it, until the death of the nerve.

Saw Claude Saba in the bottle, or rather, through it?

He saw that the bottle filled with water (like the eyeball is filled with water), brings, enhances the picture, located behind it.

It has been suggested that the body wants to zoom in, speed up an event, helping it through the accumulation of fluid in the eye.

Example (from Gilbert Renault "Healing of memories")

The woman's house burned down and insurance had to pay her money. However, the insurance started some problems, and they began to delay payment. In parallel, women have started to increase the pressure in the eye because she was expecting these payments.

Let's remember a bottle of water (personally, when I wrote the article, experimented with bottle of mineral water). When you look at an object through the bottle, then consider the subject under a magnifying glass.

Viewed under a magnifying glass, closely examine, carefully consider, that the theme of those who have developed glaucoma.

Imagine a mother whose son's drinking. She knows about a problem son, and she is constantly thinking about him. She wants to know what he's doing at any given time. If he does not drink now? When he comes home, she begins to investigate an explicit or implicit way, drinking or not. In women developing glaucoma.

Still the story. My daughter women strained relations with her husband. The woman is overly worried about what her daughter's going on, constantly thinking about it. But my daughter doesn't want to tell my mom the details, or even stops to share. But mom is beside herself. Where is the telescope, which she can send to the window daughter to see what she has going on?! In the end, the telescope will be eyes that will be hard to look "that way".

Tapping on the thyroid gland and 6 useful kinesiology of exercise

Perhaps that fructose prevents you to lose weight!

As always, the therapy of such conditions is not only in the definition of suffering that leads to disease, but also in how to learn moderately and quietly, as a strong Adult, able to perceive the vicissitudes of life.published

Author: Elena Guskova

Source: elenaguskova.ru/psihosomatika-glaukomy/

Tags

See also

New and interesting