Center for American English

June 1
 Hardly scored one group. Of the two people. Share with Petrovna half, I got seniority over half - a man the size of a three-people like me. Learning articles. P. chasing teas from MGIMO student, puts pronunciation «th» on its own method, "to wet his throat." Until three days wages.

June 2
 My man learned article «a». Now, as the Abkhazian talks - "uh door", "er table." How to Move to the "door" is not yet memorized. Because the walls are sometimes hiss duo - at Petrovna sound «th» it turns out clearly louder. Salary day after tomorrow, I want to eat.

June 3
 Salary tomorrow.

June 4
 Salary today. In the evening. After eight. After nine. At ten and a quarter. Half. At ten forty exactly. Kuzmich swears. P. takes his chest and hissing «shchvoloch». Her student ran away, unable to endure. My man fled to endure the door. Her name has not learned.

June 5
 Kuzmich vowed to take action. No money for advertising. Xerox broke, writing leaflets by hand, at night with the two of them unstuck Petrovna hopefuls higher.

June 6
 Petrovna at the hospital, a dislocated shoulder. He says climbed the pole with the ad. The day was a phone call, a boy asked Kuzmich. I called, after talking Kuzmich cheered. He said that change is coming.

June 7
 Sunday. Change is clearly coming. Sold in the morning related blouse, I bought a Chinese noodles, eaten on the spot.

June 8
 I came boy, waving his arms, drawing perspective. Money did not ask. He spoke the word Internet in Russian and in small letters. Yet something about the mail and stew. Probably about the stew I have dreamed.

June 15
 A week studying to do list. We come up with lyrics. The boy brought a large base. Petrovna recovered, together laugh at addresses. Caught funny, especially after they learned that the funny squiggle called a "dog» (a dog). Now, after a ridiculous one.

June 17
 Send calls, a lot of obscene. Learn new words with Petrovna Russian. Kuzmich laughing brought a textbook of American slang, and it turns out there are such. Answering Move too obscenely. We especially good at Petrovna expletive «fucking shit», says he has a nice articulation.

June 23
 To ring surrounding the school, luring Englishwomen. Three groups are filled completely for 25 people. Articles swallow at once, saying that already had to face. Discouraged. Discouraged by the size of the second advance. In half of the money on a habit acquired three-ton container of Chinese noodles. I come to your senses, thrown in the trash. Neighborhood of rats in droves puchit - what they put in the noodles?

June 24
 The rats in the yard - sea. Cats walk gloomy, look at me unkindly. I go to the back door. I go to work in a taxi, so as not to spoil the new boots. The door slam with his elbow, so as not to spoil the gloves. In the office updated with all the furniture, office equipment, to industrial copier all with neighboring offices - just look. Kuzmich dressed properly, forty years younger. Winked with Petrovna. P. glues boy. The boy brought three large databases.

June 30

After a weekend at Petrovna supernatural tan Kuzmich shifty eyes. Left slightly swollen - he said that fell. I suspect his wife. The fifth group of 30 people was sent to a nearby school, we did not have enough space. Mat from your phone pours a thick stream generated by Zen and train the breath. July 3
 Zen generated can be sold wholesale deliveries. P. gaze knocks flies, but stops short of passenger traffic in the subway at rush hour. Two words clears space in front of him for 100 meters. Dictionary of American slang over, preschoolers wrote it, or what? According to the rules of grammar on the Move invent new word forms. Responding to the mat in English - it is stylish. Internet-boy looks at me adoringly.

July 15
 Released the first five groups, have bought a minibus and another of the same, but lighter. On the bright carry Petrovna, something she was heard recently. Poor Kuzmich, almost can not see anything. Around the house beat him mercilessly. We spent another 18 telephone lines, telephone operators typed. We entered the position of psychologists and psychotherapists, girls nervous breakdowns every half hour. A huge turnover. Those that send stronger for training in customs terminals and traffic.

July 18
 From the local traffic police came a letter of thanks to the Kuzmich - our girls have trained their reproach battalion, and now they have a huge time saver. Inspector tells the driver to one word - and everything else is the driver himself does not blinking.

July 19
 Parents nearby houses suffered a playground at 400 meters from our windows. Within a radius of 200 meters of the birds stopped singing. Even the crows. Accidentally wandered dog ears hide and crawl away in horror. Blame the open window in the call-center. Kuzmich ordered to put plastic windows and seal the gap. For samples placed on one of the lines answering machine.

July 20
 Answering to dinner crazy. Sam calls to random numbers and mothers. The boy took his psychologist. A psychologist nervous breakdown - he thought of listening to a cassette with calls. Attendance rates fall. Kuzmich says about mail filters.

July 27
 We think out how to get around the filters. Writing letters to Latin texts and discharge. One of the customers as payment brought Photoshop, draw pictures letter. In a large database for a million addresses.

July 28
 They found a "hole" in the protection of mail.ru, now everyone gets their yaschikovladelets morning by three letters. Gleefully laughing at their banner "We have 8 million boxes." The number of calls has tripled, scored nine groups of 30 people. Four neighboring schools work for us. With the fear of waiting for the end of the holidays. Backstage discussions with school principals raspihivaniya opportunity for their children to other institutions. Director of the oil smile raspihivaya pockets notes.

August 3
 Efficiency images falls, the boy came up to send recipes. We sent out a whole book of quotations Pokhlebkin, looking for Elena Molokhovetz. We believe that responding to calls from the United States, many people want to brush up on your MOV. While sending. Internet boy found a "hole" in the protection of MTS sending sms on number & quot; (916) *** - ** - ** & quot ;, where & quot; * & quot; - Any digit. Helmet three SMSes a day. The psychologist advised to arrive just after a meal. Kuzmich succeeded floor, now he Kuzminichna. P. shocked.

August 10
 Janitress sprinkles yard Chinese noodles for my example. I give her money for the next container at the end of the week. Rats were no cats eat crow. Ravens all for no nothing. Janitress council for success presented a mini-tractor, that his tuning. At work - all hands on deck. Kuzminichna Petrovna loaded with money. The fluidity of the girls in a call-center has stabilized, their faces like the Chinese are no longer remembered. Competition 23 people in place. A week later, go to the tax office as an officer. Aestheticism, I pick the faces and figure out who I would like to see the tax. Sorely lacking space.

August 15
 We moved into a new business center on the waterfront, overlooking the CMEA. We bought all at once with the left wing of the adjacent territory, fenced grid "netting". Opponents of spam went into action. Over 50% discount for students write stronger in self-defense units. We put the second row of the grid, reinforced windows and doors. The neighboring ATS works for us at full strength, the good part of it for two-thirds of our call-center. In civilian clothes walking in the neighborhood, identifying disaffected by individuals. Again, replaced all the windows, we put the active armor.

August 25
 P. Kuzmich and Malta. Kuzmich Kuzmich now again. Not quite appreciate both of you. Riot police on our side, call-center bearing fruit. Nearby buildings demolished for better prostrelivaemosti territory. At night, the building hangs over the dirigible with the searchlight and avtomatchitsami with reception. Special Forces led by Colonel reception. We put the guillotine door. Money take out boxes, copiers bought the benefit for the year ahead. Recently, two of our swept.

August 30
 Studying while 40 teams of 35 people. Mastered rapid method - at intervals of 15 minutes to listen to give records of conversations from the call-center. Pupils snapping airports and customs.

September 1
 Haha, the school year began.

September 25
 No news. At night I drive through the yard tractor janitress. Pressure crows.

October 1
 Somehow Makarov great base hit Russian General Staff. Apparently, the machinations antispammerov. We have specifically traversed. While holding on.

October 2
 Kuzmich and Petrovna, rumored to be in England. At night there was a skirmish of our call-center with the GRU. Former students stormed the CMEA in the neighborhood, want to make the replacement classes there. Day after glazing heard queue. We shut off the water and the light train students in Braille.

October 3
 Phone is switched off, no calls. Call-center requires blood, started in earnest. Disarm the GRU, the Internet encourages the boy to take the TV. On the television station left three groups of 25 people. In the evening, the glow can be seen in the north. Advertising ALC is not shown, but the twist is already the only news CNN - indirectly prepare for Move.

October 4
 At the television station - a failure. CMEA recaptured. Given the water, and at once everywhere. Zhzhёm manuals and tutorials. We will not surrender. On the bridge opposite the tanks appeared.

Tags

See also

New and interesting