Hehe

Come to the professor, two students take the exam. In combinatorics. In those times still. Home came to the professor.
Cdavali, handed over, sat playing cards, playing for the bones. Ctemnelo, had to sleep in the professor's stack three-room apartment.
In one room - two students in the other - the professor and his wife, in the third - the professor's daughter.
 Wakes student, thinks, and I fuck this asshole lying, I'll go and come to see the daughter of a professor.
 Looking into one room - two heads from under the blanket sticking out, well, that professor and his wife, gazing into each - one head. Daughter! Jurk under her blanket asleep.
 I can not sleep, and the professor. Rises in the night, give, I think, to the daughter perelyagu,
 you never know what these dunce wait. Shnyrev in one room, two heads, - yeah, students Shnyrev to another - one daughter, no less. Jumping - sleeping.
 Well, mulberries and second student woke up and, you guessed it, went in the footsteps of another, in search of a professor's daughter.
 Morning. Wakes professor. One. In a room of students. Hmm ...
 He looks in a room - there is a student with a daughter, the other - the student with his wife. Cards turnips:
 - How many years of teaching combinatorics, but these bl * dskih permutations have not seen !!!

Tags

See also

New and interesting