As we pulled together bungalow ...

Here I decided to buy a dacha with his wife for the new year. Available on the site as it podsobochka standing on strip foundations, as are we in the Crimea and the earth moves, given that we are a mile from the sea then sat down he was not sickly and auxiliary cracked palm in 4 places at the other 200 meters a little dacha and the same problem, there is his house in general to "banks" is because my grandfather built yet, as they say that stole from the factory and built). In general, it would be for the delivery of materials to save and drink it at home, we decided to book well together and do the same. In general, I have removed the size and went to his design of cooking. As a result, dragged me, after a couple of pictures in my back room. Since all the action was at it, and then he took off.

Will be 35 photos.

That street proulochka

2. dacha itself

3. Podsobochka, hero of the occasion

4. closer

5. For preparing the tape from a friend, in general about 100 meters, the estimate will report if I find later.

6. More

7. Try on corners and enjoy fine cutting plant, we had to knock the bottom nut.

8. Trying to saw cut at an angle grinder, but realized that the idea bad, postponed this venture, it will be visible.

9. Try the first weld fasteners, the photo is not so much inconsistency in the story line is not present ... I am so sorry ...

10. More materialchik

11. Corner closer

12. deflating angle

13. Mike Farley helped us, sat with us all the days of 2 and even welding are not afraid!

14. So I already digested.

15. Cooked twice, so be sure. As a result, about 3 kilos monalita gone.

16. During the breaks beer helped

17. Cooked and dark, broody until we sat at my dacha said that welding already in the sky could be seen, hehe

18. More. Tortured breath.

19. That is the propyl already made another grinder.

20. Pin on tape, thread deformation afraid, turned quickly and do everything exactly happened

21. At night, allowed to cool metal fumes knocked and went on for a second shёv tonkovat sounded and the play was at the hairpin, all the same stock due to the thread

22. tries on the facade

23. Here's another view of

24. Here the pin enters the pass, nuts ordered to Sudo-build factories made korefan for piffko, incidentally from this steel "Zubr" were collected.

25. Tape the aisle

26. More photos

27. View from the cutting

28. View of the left side of the aisle

29. Actually already in my back room after the primer.

30. More views

31. Mesim quickly on a piece of the solution

32. equals sex, put waterproofing, mesh

33. Forgot to buy T-shirts! Anyway fittings saves.

34. pulled off the floor and then ran out of the fog of the temperature difference between the sea and the atmosphere, meteorologists correct me.

35. The fog just as quickly left and we fouled skewer!

And the rest of the sea! Pivasikom drink! That's all I wanted to say!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting