Build yourself. Country house.

I want to share my mistakes.
The post will be about how we rebuilt the country.
I pros, electronics, soldering iron in his hand can hold, and indeed, according to his wife, his hands do not grow out of your ass.

Thus, the preamble.
We have received an inheritance, and have acquired dacha dreamed about. First, of course, we decided to do her not to do.
It looked something like this.

Then it turned out that it is necessary to alter the stairs to the second floor, extending the canopy, a lot of small improvements in general sucked. Do not picking in the garden, and the improvement of everyday life. It's nice weekend to come and do something with their hands, to change, so to speak, type of activity.

A year later, it turned out that began to fall in the attic floor, went to the mold. The unpleasant thing. We decided to change sex ...

I opened it, and it turned out (oh, horror) that loft no foundation. At all. Boards lie on the ground. Naturally, all is rotten to the core. It became clear from the mold.

Scratching turnips, we decided to completely rebuild the attic, otherwise we risk losing it two years later. The only thing that we decided to leave - the roof. It was fairly new. Parse the wall.

When disassembling found many interesting finds. For example, the lid of the yogurt, Soviet, greenbacks. Newspapers in 1968. The first owner was a grandmother and then we will see, problyuemsya.

Ruled -enlarge attic per meter. Digging foundation.

In order to reduce costs, I decided to just dig a hole and fill it with concrete, formwork and put just above the zero level.

Sypem gravel, rebar set.

Now, a short story, as we poured the foundation. We had about 4 concrete cube. We decided to call Shteter not to tinker. We ordered 12 days (November). At 13, I'm calling, I swear bad words. I'm told that the car is only available at 5pm. And we already dark at that time. What I inform the dispatcher. He said to me - and the car has its own lighting, everything will be OK. And he said ... just be sure to first give the money to the driver, and then pour ... Well, wait. Come half past five in the car. It turns out the driver says - and it is here you have so dark ... I announce that the dispatcher said no problems, deal with it sami.Nu, passed. Arrow shtetera had to flip through the roof of the house to get to funamentu ... begins to give concrete ... And then I understand his great mistake. Maybe not his, and the dispatcher leftist drove, not for nothing that he asked for the money first. I asked for the largest crushed stone, and thought that the consistency of the solution will be like sour cream. She has appeared - as a watery kefirchik. Almost like water ... and we have a hole above the zero level ...
Now is the time to tell why I always say - we. This is me and my wonderful wife, who always worked as a second (or even first) number. I keep this huge pipe from which gushes the concrete, and she - poor, covered with sand hole from which oozes concrete ... it was something feyericheskoe. and standing next to the driver, who looks at it with laziness. We have a friend - also works on shtetere. So he comes home in the concrete, both the movie "Gentlemen of Fortune." The same - even not lift a finger to help. only feed button pressed concrete. I do not mind, maybe I lohanulsya with the consistency, but ... I wanted to worried they are such evil taken without first wanted to give money, like pomuryzhit, but then decided that - well, they nafig fate will punish ... Photos of No It was occupied by the ears.

But all ended well. Concrete bruise under the house a bit and did not have a few centimeters up to a specified level. Thanks again for the rescue of my paws). After two weeks, we remove the formwork and leave for the winter.

Given my negative experience for masonry walls (built a BBQ, but apparently that is not so made - water trapped between the bricks and winter BBQ collapsed) and lack of time (work could only on Saturday and Sunday), it was decided at the construction site to invite friend , zamechalnogo man who almost zabesplatno, agreed to help with the construction project. More precisely it is, we helped him, but it's the little things. Without his guidance, advice, and construction work was delayed to year 2 and the money 3 times more.

Spring. Dub foundation, put waterproofing ...

Brought foam block. The most expensive part. About a third of the total cost of materials.

First row - an exciting spectacle.

Growing slowly.
By the way, to work with foamed concrete was very easy. Ad Hoc saw it gently can be cut into slices of 1-2 centimeters.

Again, for the economy, the side wall is a little glass. Author and designer - the beloved little wife. Then we will see how it turned out beautifully.

Little was previously bought / used glazed and under it made the window opening.

Fenced off corridor.

Before the rest of the wall was dismantled, put the ceiling joists. Found warming '68 release. The old tights and clothes. Grandma was in shock.

Further, it may be not quite in order, because they have done a lot of things in my head at the same time everything is messed up. I - dub foundation under the floor.

Pylyuka was such that it increased my gray)

What do you think, how many nails you can fit six square centimeters? The answer 17.
Generally, after dismantling, the former wife called the building - Church of the Savior on the nails and pantyhose. It was all in abundance every empty space.

The first fitting.

Insulate the ceiling. They took some boards and stretching glass wool (or something similar), wrapped in plastic.

Insulate the floor, put the logs.

Then cross (do not know how they are called)

And Pressed chipboard top. It turned out pretty cheap and nice.

In winter, on sale, buy fire for half the cost. Lucky. Fill the space under the fireplace.

Somehow, no photos - are covered with plasterboard ceiling, grind -shtukaturim wall (the work of his wife), all paint white

Photo does not convey a tenth of that, as the sun casts reflections on the wall of glass blocks ...

From zagashnika gat tiles (one piece is not enough, we had to find a similar) set.

Small works -pokryt lacquered floor, conduct electricity. Brought fireplace.

Connect a chimney, we admire the beauty.

While built -proshlo summer. Wife almost bezvylazno sitting all summer in the country, harvest ... all ...

We are making a new terrace.

Poured concrete. Already hindered by hand.

First protopka. Good and cozy)

That's how it looks from the outside corridor.

Well, curtain, sofa, to complete the strengthening of comfort.

Outcome.
All expenses that you plan boldly multiplied by two. Take the competent stoitelya. On the one hand, he will not give you save where it is not permissible, and the other will save a lot of money on rework and errors, as well as help with advice on technologies and materials. So many little things vydazhe does not predstvalyaete.
Construction cost us about 3000 euros, although we hoped it to a maximum of 2. Of these, around 1000, it took a builder friend.
Much remains to be done to remove the debris, wind board and Put something else on the little things, but the main part is over.
I would like to say once again thank you zadumschiku, assistant controller - my beloved.
Acquaintances, without the invaluable assistance which would not have happened.
Well, you that have mastered this great post.
That's how it looks now.

I have finished, you can start kicking)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting