Year of birth - 1912.Kogda often think about death

When you think about death more often than life. Dolgozhitelnitsa talks about his fate

The noise of a boiling kettle breaks the silence rustic hut. Elizaveta Konstantinovna Trajkovic have difficulty walking, but it still bustles with the housework. Feeding the guests - a sacred duty of women at any age. In the summer it will be 102. It went through revolutions, wars and repeated change of power. The woman has five children (two of whom died), eight grandchildren and thirteen great-grandchildren. She remembers the birthdays of each of them, but forgot your ... What is it - live more than 100 years and every day to prepare for death, read our reportage.

Officially, we are considered to be long-lived, those who celebrated the 100th anniversary. In Belarus, people like a little more than five hundred, and among centenarians women about 6, 5 times more than men. Mark 110 years manage to cross the units. Today in Belarus, such a solid age can boast a total of 9 people. The leader in the number of centenarians is traditionally the Grodno region, in second place - Minsk, on the third - Brest.

11 photos, the source

Year of birth - 1912

According sotssluzhby, most long-lived pensioners - is recumbent on a full conversation hardly set. But there are people with a century of experience in the real "only ones" that have preserved to this age of quick mind and clear memory. Elizabeth K. - one of them. Looking at her, you know: the temporal boundaries are sometimes blurred. However, a passport marked "year of birth - 1912" dispels all doubts.

Long-lived grannies house is located on a hill in the small village Isloch. This part of the village completely deaf in summer vacationers come here in the winter - no one. Pay attention to the cleared porch. By the arrival of the guests are ready, no matter what.

All her life she lived in the Minsk region. First, in the village Semkovo, in which her father ran away from Minsk during the revolution. Then on Isloch "vygnalі panoў i pasyalіlі amplitude us batrakoў." The house where we met the landlady, they built with her husband. He says living with them well together. He was a forester, it is milkmaid, looked with farm raised their children together. True, her husband died early, in the 64th. It has been almost half a century, as a woman living alone.

"Pryyshla s farm i radzіla»

We go into the house, and the first thing Elizabeth K. shows us a reward for success in the work that it has received during the Soviet era. Woman with 16 years working in the farm. Stretching his arms: "In yakiya kryvyya fingers." For a long time to milk the cows had to arms, machinery hooked much later. Even children had to bear almost directly from the "working of the machine."

- This is an older bungalow Taіsku pryyshla s farm i radzila. There was gety Dzen pry tsyalyatah, was carrying hay. Month pabyla home i znoў payshla to work.

It now says the grandmother, the mother sits with the child for three years, and then it was a different time. There was no light, no gas, and nothing - live!

- Stove zataplyu, garshok vada sagreyu i pakupayu geta dzіtsya. Pat pyalenkі pamyyu, kal pechki Pacos, room zaўtra on tsely Dzen was pelenats yashche. A tsyaper armor getyya (diapers) nadzyayuts. The I ўsё uspevali neyak.

All life - in a hurry

Always carrying a woman has been his watch as he can remember, she was always in a hurry. With work - home and home - a large farm. They keep a cow, pig, sheep, plowed plot of 60 acres, otherwise it will not survive. "Nasadzіm kartoshkі - says Elizabeth K. - i stalemate husband Mіnsk on Cane ezdzіў pradavats. So i prazhylі. " Women evening spent at the sewing machine: the whole family sewed their own hands.

War Elizabeth K. remembers well - then she was married. He says that at first the Germans did not touch local. If needed milk or fat, is not required and requested. And they became bad after they pressured the guerrillas, said the woman. And then it was really scary. But this grandmother decided not to tell: that the visitors bore?

Elizabeth K. is close to the furnace damper. Today, it is the most difficult time in life. To this end, it has to go up and down stairs, each step is not easy. But by refusing to help a woman - I had to go through in life, and not as descents and ascents.

All children

When her husband died, her eldest daughter was only twelve. Quite a few men in the village to propose to the widow, but she chose to raise their children alone. She lost her mother early childhood and lived with her stepmother. I internalize the whole life: other people's children are not wanted - and chose for himself this way. And now, looking back, no regrets.

- I always have dzyareўne zavidovali, gavarylі INTO Bhagat I have INTO myane ўsё ёsts, and I just do not hadzіla pas huts without pila, not walked. Prydu work - i to dzetsyam. Useh learned in Mіnske, pazhanіla. Tsyaper maі dzetsі ўzho samі pensіyanery INTO Aba I gavaryts. Nіhto not razvёўsya I yashche i ўnukaў gadavala, padkіdyvalі ix me, and to work ўhadzіlі samі.

Even last summer, Grandma kept a goat. But now the children got rid of the entire economy to the mother even in his old age itself is not tortured. Every weekend sure someone from the family comes, agree among themselves. Apply to the house of water, firewood, fill the refrigerator.

- Jana ўsё robyats I ўzho not a magician. Here Peyrade New pryehalі years, truncated vychystsіlі, tree pastavіlі. Geta ўsё Yana! Tseluyu bag padarkaў pryvezlі. And his years chuts every Dzen pryyazzhayuts. Here at ix dachy, byaruts votpuska. Duc yak naeduts have vyhadnyya Duc bozha my grymits Gar! A vumnye tsyaper dzetsі, takіya haroshyya.

They offered to pick up relatives and grandma in Minsk. But in this matter, Elizabeth K. adamant. As long as you can, he wants to live at home. He is afraid to be in the city "locked up", and then some no freedom.

When nowhere to go ...

Morning, says Grandma, she begins late hours 8. It is necessary to get up and feed the kittens - Elizabeth K. can not entirely without duties. Light the fire, drink tea with sweets, flip through albums - that's all business. Speak here especially not a woman with whom, if only on the phone. There was a neighbor, but a few years ago has died. All his brothers and sisters, Elizabeth K. also buried, as they say, remained "the last."

Going nowhere special woman: no shops in the village, and the products fully meet the children. But she still wears and just walking up and down the country for no reason. Although legs hurt, but it is necessary to move and breathe air, said Elizabeth Konstantinova.

House Grandma spends time watching television, "sluhay Lukashenka". She says that she lived well at any power. But if you had to pay a little money and buy them can be much ("ruble pyats Bulak took bread"), now it seems to be a large pension - 2 million 560 thousand., But it quickly disperses. Great-grandson of trying each time to give it 50, then 100 thousand, as it turns out.

Thoughts about life and death

That happen to live so many years, confides grandmother, I could not think. He says that being at that age does not matter. Talk to us 20 minutes - and already dizzy. Aching all: hands, feet, aching back. "Sometimes it is so bad the camp INTO think it would be better pamerla."

The death is not easy to say, but a lot of centenarians speculate on this topic. In fact, you can not put up with despair, even when you're over 100 years. The grandmother says that her most tormented by the question: "How am I not going to know how to live my children?»

- Here, there are, I look televіzar i think pamru yak, yak zakіdayuts myane zyamlёy ... the I ўsё. So i treba. Not hochatstsa kaneshno & quot ;.

We try to translate the theme and ask to talk about life, not death. What is the secret of longevity, we ask. Environment, diet, exercise? It's not that.

- I do not abіzhanaya. Dzetsі myane daglyadayuts, paetamu i zhyvu doўga. I zyatsі ¢ myane takіya haroshyya, Mamai nazyvayuts. The I gastsіntsy pryvyazuts, i ... So I patsaluyuts i zhyvu for geta.

Social workers say that not all pensioners-lived so lucky. Some children deliberately refuse their help, saying that they themselves would look after their parents. And as a result the elderly are all alone.

P.S.
We wish Elizabeth Konstantinovna and other long-lived good health and caring hearts.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting