Sawing shower stall, combined

They asked me to digging a combined shower cubicle in the bathroom. Then we go to the address, first impressions do not turn back hehe. Then I saw a beautiful view and decided to stopanut zafotkat yablokofona. Shorter than a couple of pictures about the beautiful farm town «Braunau». Short cut not think the post of spices, just fotkal inconsistency in the work process, so to speak for themselves. I tried not to interrupt the narrative thread, but still piecemeal. The work was not made until the end, because the owner asked to do just before the general assembly, the rest of the work he wanted to do, tile, tiling, installation of cubicles. Tutorial spelling giving boldly!)

32 photo.

Wrong Turn ...

2. Beautiful Vidocq, could not resist!

4. Typical house kolhohnika in Switzerland, well clear the stump during business hours.

5. They came to the house and we were met, the faithful friend of man, old woman, "Janie»

6. Clear the degree of skidding tools and the first thing radeyku! Without it, the building does not go!

7. The old bathroom is not removed, in short below it interesting was shot down racks, and underneath the insulation, everything crushes and videm muravny paradise them there millions We reach poison herbs.

8. Closer

9. closer ...

10. Janie lies controls that would not Philo)

11. To begin, cut the strarye rusty pipes to the corners, they are planting today, where the end is not in demand, close the cap, it is very important when installing these pipes, well prisobachit brackets to the wall, but would be under pressure they are not loose and does not happen as a result of Flood!

12. To the right is mounted on the base of one of the outputs after Zamuruev, we unhook also deepen splitter into the wall, too.

13. After proper installation Moore mixture with a heater.

14. slugger still not finished off the excess so devaysom

15. Put the warm-up weld, will rukozhopit drain, give the correct form

16. We clean surface

17. Cut a butt

18. welded together throat

19. Profit

20. Put the blocks for the bathroom

21. Putting the sink

22. Try on perfectly on the Status of convergent

23. We clean the surface thoroughly has this device

24. Making the installation of bathtubs

25. The legs are screwed on all points

26. Sticking insulation

27. Put the bath and for the second part of the wall sticking

28. As a result, ...

29. nazhiratsya beer and lying under the bathroom) On the very fact that connect the sink to drain the bath in the most

30. That's how it turns out ...} {OTTABbI4 right)

31. Put the level of the legs and we get here is a miracle

32. All garbage is taken down on a pallet in the old bath. Story debris left in the bathroom burned out material, cotton, foam, etc. I apologize for the quality and for the fact that not only of information, but I was able to show that he wanted. In the words of the post I was not planned, but the House decided gash, kick on health. On all it took 6 hours of time.

Tags

See also

New and interesting