Install a shower cabin in the house

I have big plans for this spring. And the first thing I'm going to do is renovate my old bathroom. I will not hire a designer, as there is enough waste during repairs.

However, after reviewing a huge number of ideas in construction magazines, and then laying out on a piece of paper the options for future rework, I realized that it was necessary to raise old ties and seek advice from my good friend, who has been working as an architect for more than 20 years.

The question I was most interested in was whether to change the bathtub. shower? His answer surprised me pleasantly.

Perhaps you, dear reader, have also thought: change the bathtub to a showerOr vice versa. Maybe you're getting some repairs soon, too?

Today's edition. "Site" I wanted to tell you everything. Advantages and disadvantages of baths and showersTo help make the right decision on the arrangement of a bathroom that would suit the whole family.

Bathroom with shower cabin Shower cabin is often chosen by owners of small apartments. In a modest-sized bathroom to place a bathtub without embarrassing yourself, it is almost impossible, so the shower cabin becomes a very profitable solution.

Do not forget that the installation of a bath is not easy and requires special skills, while even a layman will cope with the installation of a shower cabin without spending much time. An architect I know. characterized the shower In two words: speed and economy. And it really is.

What could be better than feeling cheerful in the morning and being able to relax after a hard day’s work? Definitely a shower! When taking a shower of water is spent much less than in the bathroom. And this means that installing a shower cabin reduces utility bills.

A shower cabin is not only a godsend for active people who do not have time to soak up in the bathroom for a long time, but also an ideal solution for representatives of the older generation and people with disabilities, because it is much easier to cross the low pallet of the cabin than to cross the high side of the bath.

In addition, the volume of the shower is much smaller, which means that there will be more space in the bathroom. Well, the abundance of models allows anyone to choose one that perfectly fits into the interior of the bathroom. In a small bathroom next to the shower can easily fit washing machine and locker for boiler or washing accessories.

However, in very small bathrooms, designers advise to abandon bulky showers, which create a feeling of crampedness, replacing them with transparent shower panels. They are easier to care for and look much more modern!

As you can see, the shower has many advantages and advantages. And yet the bath has that attractive power, which even the most modern shower cabin lacks.

In an active and fast pace of life, one of the best ways to relieve stress is to soak up the fragrant foam. Well, a woman and even more need at least once a week to lie in warm water, which the shower is simply not able to give.

In the bath, you can not only soak up in hot water, but also quickly take a shower, fenced off with a protective curtain.

In a shower cabin, unlike a bathtub, the hostess will not be able to rinse a washed blanket, bathe and temper a small child, and do many other things that require a high-sided container.

And if we talk about severe pollution, the shower cabin will not cope with them - in the bath, the dirt simply oxides and separates from the body, and no unnecessary body movements are necessary to remove it.

Today, on sale you can find a huge selection of hot tubs, which give the opportunity not only to lie in warm water, but also to get intensive treatment of the body with the help of water jets, thereby improving the body.

Amongst bathtub deficiencies You can single out one main: its dimensions, which in a small room prevent you from placing additional, very necessary objects in the form of a washing machine or a locker for toiletries.

Very often people forget that bathing in the bath involves a significant consumption of water. Today, when almost every apartment has meters, the evening filling of the bath can be too expensive.

In addition, the use of the bathroom often causes difficulties in the elderly and those who have problems of the musculoskeletal system. For them, moving to the bath can be overwhelming and even dangerous.

The advice of the editorial board Little bathroom is far from a sentence. Designers just love bathrooms 3-5 square meters. m, because if you connect the imagination, then such an area can be luxuriously equipped.

Here are 10 bright ideas that will transform a small bathroom. Especially impressed with No. 7!

So, what's best for you? bathtub? There is no correct answer to this question, as it all depends on the pace of life and the composition of the family. Ideally, of course, it is better to install both, but this option is not suitable for everyone.

I suggest you study the pros and cons and find an alternative that will suit all your household members. I decided to buy a new bathtub because it is more functional than a shower.

Share useful information with your friends on social networks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting