Pearls of women's novels

-From His masculine smell Linda pursed her toes.
 -Helli Finely breathed his curly hairy chest.
 -Their Pleasure was pretty mutual.
 -She Sighed teryas his soft cheek against hair tickled his male pubic hair.
 - I love you, - whispered Halle.
 Ben made a low groan and slowly entered her. And froze in excess of surging emotions. Pleasure. Heat. Halle. Finally, he is at home!
 -Now It will not be his best friend. He is the husband of Lisa.
 - You must be tired from the road, Travis. Why do not you walk?
 -Bliznetsy Came home from school, in fact, Amy took over. They dragged her to swim in the pool, where Amy was struck by all: it turned out that the girl swims like a fish. In eighteen months of life in the desert, it is obviously time to buy some survival skills.
 -Ben Wanted her. Everyone knows his ways. And they come up with several ways to themselves.
 -Emi Could have sworn that he saw through the thin fabric of her swimsuit hardened tips of her breasts, and, more than that, I felt spasms deep inside her, hot and in dark places, the existence of which she herself hardly knew.
 -Prilozhiv Her head against his chest, Cole held her. He smelled of man. He began to kiss her. A kiss was a lot - it's all!
 -In His kisses there was no hesitation. He knew exactly how to find her lips.
 - "Only a fool could believe that he was kissing her because of her lips!»
 -Muzhskie Fingers stroked her bare skin. Grabbing his wrist, Amy tore off his arm.
 - For me, there would be a greater pleasure than to be your first, - he murmured in her ear, and Amy shiver danced over the body.
 She's quietly cried when their bodies came together so close that it touched.
 -Koul His whole body stretched out on her, covering it completely and even more.
 He's squeezed her breast with his hand - experienced higher male pleasure.
 He's put his hand on her stomach, feeling the bumps and ripples.
 Is its flesh melted into his body. He obstinately slid his tongue over her lips, repeating their shape.
 -Emi Proceeded to survey pulsed bunch of muscles between his legs.
 -Ulybka On her lips grew wider with every passing second approach orgasm.
 - I'm not a fool, I'm a fast learner ... - she said, taking the sitting posture.
 -And Her smile showed that she left this world and went to heaven with happiness

Tags

See also

New and interesting