Watch

Eighteen months ago, I met his former classmate Anton. As expected, we decided to sit down to drink beer and talk "for life". Anton, as I have already accomplished a lot. Also bought a car. That in the same way as I was going to buy an apartment. But struck by something else. I was very surprised to see on the arm Anton now this new Patek Philippe. Watches - that's my weakness. As in most men. The whole evening I looked at his beautiful Patek and his shabby Swatch, a gift my ex birthday. As if reading my mind, Anton asked if I liked his watch. Of course, such as clocks may not like? Then he told me about the first-class Swiss replica watches that are different from the original practice only a few zeros in the price.

Year as me is this one Patek Philippe, now thinking about the second, has not yet decided what to take - that this Rolex or are these Omega.

And I gave my brother Longines.

Since then I have had a lot of funny stories related to the clock. Tell all too long, but I can say only one thing - the effect is stunning.

And now I'm almost every day I go to the store's website Superwatch and follow all novelties.

Tags

See also

New and interesting