Men and time

In our rapid age, there are 2 things that are almost priceless information and time!

If the flow of information, we consciously or not so consciously filtered and cope with them, all is not so simple. We (here and below the word WE I mean men) often spend time on every kind of distraction, and then a scolding this time, hard work long hours and on weekends... But even catching up time in the working and professional aspect, we are losing time communicating with their relatives, friends and acquaintances. Sometimes I think that we've forgotten how to appreciate time, not realizing that it is the resource that we have is not exactly not buy for any money; do not barter for anything worthwhile and expensive; in the end, don't steal!

In order to properly dispose of the time necessary to understand and feel it. The understanding of time and its transience comes to every person at your time of life. Feeling same time, you can develop yourself, you only need to buy a wrist watch. Before the watches were a sign of a rich, noble, and business man; now wrist watches available to everyone, but they are not all. Today, a large number of people don't wear watches because they have mobile phones and other electronic gadgets which a necessary function is the clock. But for me familiar and convenient to wear the watch on his left hand, and then at any time I can find the time. It takes no more than 2 seconds, but I do not feel very comfortable if I forget to wear a watch. In this case, if I need to know the time, I have to get out of his pocket, like a phone and watch the time... For this action may be followed by any other, which will distract me from the important things (if I'm at work): a call not on business, Internet, games... And again I LOSE TIME!

Wristwatches appeared not so long ago, something about two centuries ago, but then it was a small watch fastened to a bracelet. It took another 50 years and the wristwatch became interested in stronger. Then it's time for war — the German admirals ordered a batch of watches in Switzerland... But then wristwatches were not widely spread. Only in the early twentieth century began to change the attitude to this attribute when the opportunity came up to produce watches in large quantities. Watch industry began to develop rapidly in the 20-30-ies of XX century when there are new alloys for engines, new control mechanisms, when it was patented self-winding and so on.

Today you can buy watches for every taste, from the cheapest to the most expensive, which cost $ 25 million!!!

Any man, especially if that business men should have a wrist watch! Watches for men — a helper in the time control, the indicator of status and, oddly enough, one of the little decorations that can afford the modern man. For the business man it should be a clock and there are a few rules for the business men's watches. For example, the cost of the watch business man should be somewhere around 15 % of its annual income. But is this rule important, if there is a good, stylish watch for less money? I think that business people will not throw money to the wind. It is not necessary to buy a watch artsy, with lots of decorations. Watch must be in the size of the wrist men, as too large to catch the eye and look grotesque, but little will be unnoticeable.

But whatever watch the man, he should always remember that there is time for work, TIME FOR FAMILY, which in no case be transferred to the category of the worker, as the work will not make us happy, smiles a child's smile, do not say, "Daddy, I love you very much", I'm not very much... Work is just work. Besides there is still a world where it is more pleasant to be around family and friends, to rejoice in their successes; to support loved ones in their endeavors; to help cope with the difficulties encountered; the rest together. Men, remember, FAMILY TIME is more WORK TIME in an infinite number of times!

Source

Source: /users/1081

Tags

See also

New and interesting