Creative Wall Clock

Wall clocks have long ceased to be a necessity as they were replaced by watches, as well as the electronic board (and even with budilnichkom to boot). In view of this wall clock are already excellent interior accessories, in view of the fact that they are original and beautiful. Limited to a classic design wall clocks are not worth it, because now there are many extraordinary hours that brighten the gray days and will remind you of a pleasant passage of time. Clocks for every taste in this post)

1. Watch Turntable Clock

These watches are the dream of music lovers, as they are created using the player Sanyo and feature stylish design.

2. Watch RND Time

These watches can be positioned on the wall as soon as you please. If you're one of those "who are not watching the clock," here's a creative created for you.

3. Clock Pop Quiz Clock

Mathematicians from these hours will be delighted! A great gift for "Teacher's Day».

4. Clock Clock Made From A Recycled Bike Wheel

But this watch will appeal to cycling enthusiasts. In my opinion a very unusual and looks good (but the apartment I would have such a watch is not hung, except that at the cottage).

5. Clock Domino Clock

Once a popular game "domino" reflected in those creative hours. For lovers of minimalism this watch is what you need.

6. Watch Whatever Clock

Everything in a heap ... I do not like the hours and humorous, in question, I do not understand.

7. Watch Definition Of Time

Just look at the center of hours and you know what time it is. Not a bad idea, welcome)

8. Clock Melting Clock

"Melting clocks" that does not processed cheese, so they will delight you with its views of many, many years. Excellent clock, I would have bought such)

9. Clock Sundial Clock

Interesting clock made like a sundial. As you can see in the second picture, the numbers on the dial are set perpendicular to the surface, thereby cast beautiful shadows. It turns out very interesting, but here just need to choose the right lighting.

10. Hours Manifold Clock

Do not watch a masterpiece! They are something vaguely reminiscent of a fan since moving arrows and create shapes shown thus time.

11. Hours Color Blind Clock

The clock is clearly not for the visually impaired. You notice the numbers 3, 6, 9 and 12? I saw them at once, I do not like such diversity.

12. Hours Continue Time

I do not quite understand how to define them time, so the hours I would not have bought it. Three arrows do not move around the center, as it were, with respect to each other. Something as something incomprehensible ...

13. Watch Little Time

But this is my version! Although I am not visually impaired, but my vision is not 100%, unfortunately (((These watches with a magnifying glass allowing you to see the time even from a distance. Good find!

14. Hours It`s About Time

Watches with an appeal to do something useful for our environment.

15. Hours 24h Sentence Maker Wall Clock

Originalnenko, however. Now you can not buy the diaries, but simply record things on the clock! I like)

16. Clock Book Clock

For those who love to read and has a lot of books, the clock will be a pleasant surprise. Made under the guise of books, they will not detract from the important thing - reading.

17. Watch Mike Mak Clock

Watch Scout. It's funny, but to determine the time is inconvenient.

18. Hours Mhin Clock

Simple clock line again for fans of minimalist interior.

19. Clock Clock Made From A Recycled Magnetic Tape Reel

Back to the past. Nostalgia! It is a pity that play music katushechka this can not ...

20. Watch The Meaning Of Time

Select the arrow yourself! Pencils or branches? No matter, the main thing that you liked it!

21. Watch Dish Time Clock

These watches will look great in the kitchen, because they always show the same thing - you need to eat!

22. Hours Uomino Clocks

And all the running, running, running, running, running ...

23. Clock En Suspend

Watch with hanger, very functional and unusual! For the most public premises)

Tags

See also

New and interesting