1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl, add to the same cocoa, baking powder, sugar, eggs, milk and butter. All mixed using a mixer and divide into 2 parts.
3. One of the dough is poured into molds for baking and put for 5-7 minutes in preheated oven. We obtain the first and the second ship to the same too, for 5-7 minutes.
4. While the cakes cool, make the cream. Diluted in water and coffee. Beat the cream until until they become very thick, and add them diluted coffee and a little whisk.
5. Putting the cake: put the cake first, then cream, cake, lubricate all remaining cream and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
The next day cream cakes are absorbed into the almost completely.