Lose weight in Chinese

I have a neighbor Kohl. Weight had nearly 140 kg. He decided to lose weight.
 Bought slimming tea, especially the Chinese. To be sure, I took a triple dose and went for the town.
 And the city of Kharkov and has a large irregular traffic and irregular water supply. Kolyano no one warned how the drug is Chinese and he is very far from home, I felt the beginning of the so-called "diarrhea". How did he get home - is unknown.
But when, almost at a run, he ran into the apartment, it was found that the water either cold or hot tap is not. And there was no cistern. Diarrhea slightly receded, and Nick decided to get a bucket of water from the water heating tank into the toilet.
 Screwing a hose to the drain cock (metal braid with a nut on the end) Kolyan took a bucket and opened that same tap water surprisingly, did not go. After some thought, the neighbor realized that without the influx of air from the outside, the water will not want to pour itself. The decision came quickly. He is glassblower, I began to blow in this same hose, pumping the excess air in the tank. The venture was successful in part. But only partly.
 Firstly, it is very difficult to inflate metal tank with a terrible urge in the abdomen.
 Secondly, the water in this tank is kept at a temperature of 95 degrees. And when she burst out, Kolya was not ready and naturally got no water in the bucket, but on the part of the body that are most saves man. The rest spilled on the floor.
Kolyan - stubborn man and he decided to try again. Scary swearing, cursing all the Chinese name, and fired on a hot nut on the end of the hose, it continued to blow and gain a bucket of boiling water.
Meanwhile, Kolya mother-wife, could not understand, they hid in the kitchen not knowing what to do - go ahead to cause Durkee, or run away from home. There was another witness to what is happening - the neighbor downstairs Uncle Izzy.
 Tormented by constant constipation, he lingered long in the toilet. Using the fact that after replacing the sewer riser, a hole around the drain pipe was not embedded, he could hear strange sounds of tank, bucket and Kolyanom.
 Torn by curiosity, he even stood up, lying close to the hole in the ceiling. Filling the bucket, Kolya, finally relieved.
Crossed himself, shouting "Allahu Akbar !!!", he poured a bucket in one fell swoop of boiling water into the bowl. Have you ever seen how fired egg in the microwave !?
 Similarly, from the hot water scattered toilet. All the shit with boiling water, poured a neighbor downstairs, straight over his head through a hole not sealed. But that's another story =)))

Author Fat Pooh

Tags

See also

New and interesting