Need to drink less, it is necessary to drink less!

It was in the early summer. We gathered once my friends and classmates in combination fishing, well, at the same time mark the end of the session. Fishing came to fame, so pour drink, it only manages to have a snack, on fishing rods and stuff nobody remembered, respectively. While we are so "boring" fished, it was evening, it was dark. They built a fire and have continued, although already and so were in a condition. Then Ilya decided to absent himself for a moment. Well, it happens, look at this no one paid. But after 20 minutes, but he never returned.
 Poprikalyvatsya on this subject for another five minutes, people began to worry. Then Peter and the old age group most responsible (sober) of all our company decided to go check what's happened. Gone. Well, after that as a joke - five minutes there, ten there, fifteen minutes later, I went to look for them.

He got up on the trail and caught the trail and walked unsteadily to the forest. I break through the bushes, and saw the following picture, oil. Ilya with his pants down standing on all fours in a pose of cancer, and our exemplary warden sat back on his haunches and Ilya puts his finger right in the ass.
If you say that it was a shock, it does not describe, even insignificant part of those feelings and thoughts that raced through my mind as I was coming out of his stupor. One thing is certain - I sobered up instantly.

A sober, saw some wrong. First, Ilya hissed and mother almost in tears, just as the elder mother, without stopping. In the life of thought, so that he is able to express himself in the great and mighty. The essence of his three-storey linguistic delights was the following: Neher nazhiratsya in Siskou. Neher get drunk to go to shit. And neher wipe shit f @ ny newspaper, because every freak in our group knows that this newspaper had wrapped fishing hooks.
 In general, since I quit drinking. And what you want ;-)

Tags

See also

New and interesting