Long live the old lady !!

Last time, I began to annoy calls lovely grandmother, who demanded an explanation from me about what that medication or something like that.
 Proterpev data calls somewhere for a month, I started to strain specific. And yesterday, the next question is, "God's dandelion»:
 - Ale is a pharmacy? I would find out about a drug ...... I boil finally started a old lady questioning.
 I - Where did you get my phone number?
 Granny - Here on the box. And joyful voice dictates my number.
 I - What medication? Granny obediently calls ...
 I patiently explained that I was not a pharmacy and drugs do not trade, and mentally hang Director of the firm's legs. I decided to get to the bottom.
 Name manufacturer has found a company in the internet. But there is nowhere my phone were not specified. "All chudesatee and chudesatee" - I thought. The son, who also got pretty grandmother decided to go to the pharmacy and look at the most magical box ......
I imagine my surprise when the pharmacy, choking with laughter rang son and said something, after which I became hysterical.
 Attention!!!
 - Mom, you would not believe !!! (Homeric laughter in a tube). They call on the barcode !!!
 (below the bar code, the first seven digits, fully replicate our home phone)
 Our grandmothers, best grandma in the world !!!

Api

Tags

See also

New and interesting