The grandmother was sitting in a cold house and crying, her daughter’s words sounded in her ears that she was no longer needed.

The attitude of the child to the parents is not fair. This was thought by old Vera Mikhailovna, sitting in her cold house. She arrived a couple of hours ago and now she didn't know where to go. The house is cold, the farm is abandoned. There will be no harvest this year. Bitter tears They were running over deep wrinkles near their eyes.

The attitude of the child to his parents Vera married late. Throughout her youth she lived in the village and helped her parents. Only about 30 married, but God did not give children. Two she could not bear, and the third girl barely gave birth, and even then prematurely. Xiusha survived and She was more valuable to her mother than anything else..

Unfortunately, the child grew very weak. It's a cold or something. Verochka's husband always said that nothing to mess withShe can't live anyway. You need a healthy baby to give birth, best of all - a guy to work, to help.

Faith strongly disagreed. She is. nurseShe grew up to be a beautiful, healthy girl. The husband could not wait and went to another, who bore him a son. Her mother-in-law remained on Vera, and she had to look after her mother.

To Vera Mikhailovna after the departure of her husband came to marry a lot of grooms. Only a woman. I decided to devote everything to my daughter.And there was a lot of work on the farm. Vera's mother-in-law and mother-in-law didn't get any younger either. The second one eventually went down completely.

Is there a place for parents in the new life of children Years passed, Ksyusha grew up, unlearned and found herself a city groom. Two years after the wedding baby. Ksyusha invited her mother to live with them. She resisted at first. Who to leave? household? The old women have long been at peace. However, there were chickens, geese, a favorite cat and a cow.

And yet the daughter persuaded her mother to move in with them to help with little Olyushka. The cow was sold, the cat was given to the neighbors. They're supposed to look after the house.. Vera Mikhailovna moved to the young and was happy to look after the girl, while her daughter and her husband earned so that she could live with them. mortgage. It's been 6 years.

Olya grew up, the spouses paid for the mortgage, and the need for faith disappeared. That's what Xyusha told her mother. I told him to go back to the village. My son-in-law helped pack up and took me to the bus station. Mother-in-law was just in time for the last bus. Tears filled my eyes. Feelings of injustice It just flooded the old lady's heart. Who knew her own daughter would do that to her?

My grandmother is sitting in a cold house and doesn’t know what to do. There was a knock on the door. They saw the light in the window and decided to find out who had entered the house. Vera Mikhailovna told them everything with tears. Good people. They quickly decided what they were going to do...

After two months, life was better. Neighbors gave Verochka a calf, and the cat recognized his mistress. The house was cleaned up. together. Grandma has now become a frequent and welcome guest with people who have never been related to her, but loved with all their heart.

Don’t forget your parents and what they did for you. Remember that your children can be unfair to you. It doesn’t matter if the person is close to you or if the time has passed. However, it is important to remain grateful and pay for the good.

Tags

See also

New and interesting