How well do you, Casanova?

A bit of adventure fiction.
Without pritenzy the high artistry.
I'm a little whinnying!

YOU lousy, CASANOVA

Dick. Good Tamer Yebuschihsya women.

More precisely the best. Always ready to come to the rescue of some oozing his cap. But sometimes this makes willingness to get dick, or rather its owner, in a pretty fucking situation. [NEXT]

Fucking - in the truest sense of the word, because otherwise it can not be called as for you being chased down the street my husband with an ax to tear off you pussy and you're in the buff, to skedaddle from him through the city, because that chick that You lane a few minutes ago lives fucking about a hundred kilometers from your own home, and in another place other than the house you are, of course, did not think to rush.

That has to arrange a long-distance race. You feel that kind of ancient Greek Olympic Games participant, are also worn by their fucking naked Greece sausages, only ten times slower than you, for them, shouting: "Stop fucking! Kill the bitch! "I did not drive crazed animal with a slightly menacing ax in his hands.

World champions sprint to crap. Yes there world champions, the owner of the Bugatti factory would have gone on pension and drunk with grief, seeing this.

And so he could see somewhere in the middle of May 2007 on the streets of our wonderful town, approximately at 17:00, because at that moment I tried to conquer the world record for sebyvaniyu with shaved by a dick on a fucking man.

I do not understand, Che is he so nervous?
Well, think of it, I prisunul his wife lightly, so each can be the same. We sat'd pondered the situation, but went to their homes after a couple of bottles of little white. No, fuck, you have eyes bulged, grin, blush and chased me around the city!

Of course, I wanted to tell him that the wrong address, but he managed to chase me into this wonderful May day like a mad doe before I could fart fright.

Fortunately, before reaching the entrance, I managed to knock the stone and close the door behind him before he was able to break through my skull, or chop off a hand. Most interestingly, it was not my entrance and not even my house.

Blyayaya, Che shall we do ??? Here begins to descend old lady with a dog. I like nothing unprecedented stand, cover farm hands. Adam cocks. In the old lady probably would have a heart attack if she did not start with fright poison his dog on me, steal her stick and yelling "Maniyak! People Dauprat, shpashite! ».

Then I heard a prolonged squeak intercom. Worse bolt from the blue. The soul is not something that has gone in the heel, and, breaking through the concrete, hidden somewhere in the basement.

Check, that there is still a lumberjack or not, I did not. The answer was obvious. As it turned out on the top floor I do not remember, that's only access to the attic, zayabisebanyrot, it was open.

He ran to the farthest farthest attic entrance, I found that all the exits are locked up tight.

It is no wonder that the guardian of the wrong pussy find me three to fifteen. At other times, I can be, and tried to send him to a long knock, but now stopped me one thing: in his possession was a hatchet, and my only weapon is a dick, which, alas, could not resist the steel, it was just a tamer pezd, wrinkled like an old woman ebalo.

From the man got out of the hatch, like a ghoul from the grave with only one difference - krasnyuchaya mug. Together with him and flashed his ax. I realized that if anything is done, this fucking dissenters turn me into cutting.

Two steps to the side, jump a short flight, and I successfully cling to the trunk of a tree growing next to the house. Slightly tattered skin, I was sitting on a branch, hugging the trunk.
Alive ohuetblya alive!
This jerk jump on the edge of the roof, growl, tossed and fled.

My mother was a woman, I think he is right now, go down to the yard and start chopping wood (after what happened today - I did not doubt it)! One thing is clear, it is necessary sebyvat.

There are two ways - izebnutsya and jump to the balcony, located closest to the tree, or go down. The second option is more logical, but if I do not have time, then the ax pierce right between poluzhopy.

I chose the first way. I've just heard the sound of an ax calls are an elastic trunk. Point uncontrollably reduced and it is perfectly seen by those nice people that I filmed from below by camera phones.

I was getting ready to jump and gather strength leaped onto the balcony parapet uebavshis on the whole body. Now, very quickly inside. I pulled ...

- Zdrasste. - I said smiling ridiculously adorable nightie in his cap, which stood on the balcony and stare at me frantically ohuevshie his eyes.

She squeezed her eyes shut and strongly shook her head. Then slightly opened his right eye. Then left.

Looking at her I realized how is an interesting look at the girl, who saw in his balcony golozhopava man with by a dick at the ready with a Hollywood smile and at the same time, stsuka, even greets.

- Hello, Mozhayev fgosti to you, and then there is so holadna INTO perinachivat nowhere? - I smiled again and climbed over the railing. For a few seconds I just stood there (neprikryvayas!), Waiting for a response from her.

- Smoking budish? .. - She asked slowly.
No, here I am, of course, prihuel. Well, the question for you ...
 - Yes, that's the current home matches forgotten - lybyas, I took a cigarette from her hand and lit it with a lighter outstretched.
- I'll nisilna pamishal?
 - No, you just vovrimya. And you che, from the bath?

What a fool or what? Yeah, if I do, dick knows what floor, standing naked, then it means that I palyubomu from the bath.

- Yes, I love znaite f maya after priyatnay bathhouse Palasi pabalkonam naked. This May, a hobby! - She smiled at it.

- So you are a thief! - From the bitch again podebyvaet.
 - Stop Min Pin!
 - Well, tagda pack smoke, mozhish pile nivirayatnuyu tell me the story of Che you sopstna Gabriel, doing here?

I had to tell the whole truth. Well, of course, embellishing some facts and omitting other malovidnye.

It turned out - I'm the calmest man in the world, he was sitting in his A lovely girlfriend drinking wine, pizdel her. Then he decided to go to the bath pomytsya. (Yeah, bathed as well, straight clean pisdets already!) Here broke eyny husband hsvatil ax and started to chase me. I am in full fury hurry uebyvayu ottudava. I did not find anything better than to climb a tree. And then it is clear that it was.

During our friendly conversation she looked through her shoulder, down for the balcony.

- There he is, with beshiny Thapar, Che-ta Aret.

Once again, I felt a contraction in the anus. Ochkanul, fuck.

- Can you take dushsh? - This smile she looked at me.

Osama nipples stick out in different directions. Flowed. She silently took my hand and led him inside. What's the fucking shower! A man with an ax receded into the background, and the first turned out to be a man with by a dick, I tobish. Suffered.

She went to the kitchen for tea. I'm not thinking long eёshnyuyu jumps on the bed. Shit, tea and did not have time to drink. After some prilyudy got down to business. Picture gorgeous sporty - gorgeous breasts, perfect forage cap, rounded hips and elastic ring on his hand ... Stop!
Oh fuck!
Again. Well, I did not stop, of course. I went to the heat into the house. Moaning like a queen fucked, flat belly, the navel piercing. Take acceleration, I lift her legs and translational-rotational gestures introduce Tamer in Gutsko. Zaayayabiis! ..

The most depressing picture for me, this is when the climax to the approaching junction opens the door and tumble husband fucked me caps.

It is depressing because it's happening to me as often as I happen Sachs.
Pisdanutsya.

And here it is - this depressing picture. Again the door opens again zastuporivshiysya husband stupidly standing and looking at what is happening while I vigorously trying to bring to the end the job. Rabbits on a speed would be torn to pieces.

The end did come just at the moment when, ohuevaya of such joy, the husband grabbed a lamp and yelled.

Already taught by experience, feints and twisting, I rushed through the open door. Down - the courtyard. I was coming back a long sprint naked toward the house.
Ohuet!

This, with an ax, sitting at home smoking on the bench. Gandon noticed!
In pripryzhku at breakneck speed, swinging lamp and an ax, keeping me carry two horny guy, two charming pelotok.
Well, let defecate sprinters and Bugatti factory owner.

Ready, set ... not easy - BEGOOOM !!!
An iron-fisted golozhopstva on record at long distances!

© LiriX and S1! Psh0d

S1! Psh0d

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting