The real story of Hazanova

History relatively long, seven of years old commercials. Khazanov was still speaking, I said to him, accordingly, wrote monologues. I went once in the Variety Theatre. Sitting in his office, something there about their business Lisp. Suddenly looks his assistant and says that to see him asking the Kyrgyz army colonel. Khazanov surprised, asked why that should be. The assistant says she did not know, the colonel wants to speak only personally Khazanov. Okay, so personally personally. Call.

It opens the door and walks much hefty middle-aged man in civilian clothes and a fur hat. And right at the doorstep starts yelling. - Gennady !!! Hello!!! God, I really do not think I could meet you! Three days was getting a dime of money, tired, starved, briefcase stolen in Moscow do not know! Comrade Khazanov, dear, help! You're a good person, you help everyone, everyone knows that!
 Khazanov so carefully looking at him, pulls up a chair.
 - You sit down, sit down, please. I look like?
 - No! In your presence I can not sit! Gennady! It is your only hope! Darling, darling!
 I sit stump stump, silent, Khazanov, you see, this situation is not curiosity, who came to communicate with confidence.
 - You must have been robbed on the road? You need money?
 The man then remove the cap, then put on, in the eyes of despair, does not speak, and groans. - Yes!!! Yes!!! Robbed! All of us had been robbed, Gennady! We are all the victims! We are all pawns, and cut us, as they want! The country is destroyed, the army destroyed! I, Colonel, as the last homeless person begging!

Khazanov pulls the purse.
 - How much do you need money?
 The man is looking at a purse on Hazanova. Sobbing voice says:
 - Yes, I do not need money, Gennady Viktorych! We though the Kyrgyz army, but officers salary somehow give. Do not we need the money, you are my dear, no!
 - And what?
 - Yes, you know ... Materiel in my shelf ... A single armored personnel carriers were on the move, and he died a week ago. Engine ruined. I have a new valve. And camshaft. Gennady, Christ, God ... You did a powerful man. Call the Ministry of Defense. Let brotherly assistance will. We're your limits and also because defending. Call it?
 - Well, well, well. You, please, calm down, sit down. Let's have a little tea. Sit, relax. I'll try to do something. And while you drink hot tea. Here, meet, this Eugene Shestakov, my writer.
 Khazanov picks up the phone, and the man bulge wildly at me. - Writer?! This writer alive ?! You're a writer ?! For Hazanova write ?! Just do ?!
 Once again, removes his cap and hug. Pulls hefty paws. It shakes so much that I almost farts.
 - Christmas trees are green, what a day! What kind of people get acquainted! Gennady! Zhenya! Oh, the festival-which today! Not for nothing was going, not in vain! Children tell their grandchildren!

Khazanov said into the phone:
 - It Khazanov. Yes. Hello. Yes. You know, there is such a thing ... Well ... In short, I urgently need a new engine for armored personnel carriers. Can you get it? What? Wait a minute. Comrade Colonel, what brand your APC?
 - BTR-60! Really give? Gee! Gennady, thank you! Jack, thank you!
 Again, he shakes my hand. So, I do not speak, and eat:
 - Oh! Yes, I do, for what ?!
 He shakes and shakes. Do not let go. I have eyes on the forehead climb. Khazanov said into the phone:
 - And it would be more machine-gun. Launcher. If not hard. It can be used lightly. Yes, the theater will pay. Yes Yes.
 Only then did I realize what I woodpecker. Two steep actor udelali me as a baby. It Yevgeny Morgunov, of blessed memory, in the case came Khazanov. And I, dunce, did not recognize him. And they let me alone, without a hitch.

Yevgeny Shestakov

Tags

See also

New and interesting