Couple tales

My friend, let's call it for short, Lesha, being able sizeable alcohol of drunk staggered through the city in the sense of something to eat. First on his way he met a stall with Chinese fast food. Two minutes honestly tried to focus on the tricky language transliteration from the cradle of civilization, he has not found anything better than to come to the window and say:
 - Give me one x * ynyu, please.
 The girl in the window that has nothing to do with the representatives of the Asian race, which looked more like Dana Borisova eyes Valerie, has identified the top tact, understanding and, perhaps, a bit of telepathy:
 - You with sauce or without?

Morgue. The second week is not "delivery." Medics without work downing alcohol.
 Here 'brother drove a jeep:
 - Karoche, then our Vova had stopped when he to a woman walking on the arrow. Just in case, he was dressed in a jacket of some Dolchegabany, tyulpanchik shirt, tie some fun - in short, the boys at the funeral did not understand. Here you have five tons of bucks, change their clothes Bro to all as it should be - a black suit, white shirt, and like that. Throw money on the table, the customer and shipped dump.
 Medics were silenced, digested events. Here again delivery - rolled up colorful get-together at gigs - type guys, here on our Michelle peredoznyaka sat right on the photo shoot. Only in the case I was not dressed-on-Shem, some creepy black suit, white shirt, turns black tie - our type does not understand very well. Here we are then thrown off a bit, change their clothes it - well, there pidzhachek Dolce & Gabbana on, flowered shirt, tie brighter, well, so everything as we should. Throw bag with money, shipped, and the customer is also blamed.
 Now all nurses:
 - Well, Sedna and day! Well Well this is how lucky!
 Total and business somehow, they alter their heads!

Tags

See also

New and interesting