Starting position: lying on its side. Knees slightly bent, lower arm bent at the elbow at the head, the upper stretches along the hull. The exercise is performed in two steps: severing his legs off the floor and bring it down to the starting position.
Further, at the same time raise the legs and tighten the body towards the knees. Performed for each side for 2-3 sets of 12-15 times. Work the obliques.
Starting position: sitting on the floor with his hands. Legs bent at the knees.
Exercises are performed in the following sequence: Stretch your arms forward, straighten both legs and hold them in suspension at 45 ° about 20-30 seconds.
Stretch the muscles of the legs and back. From this position, you can make a few oscillation.
Starting position: lying on his back, arms bent at the elbows behind his head, legs raised up, knees slightly bent. On the exhale, straining abdominal muscles and toes are drawn up, taking a little while buttocks off the floor. Avoid error: can not be separated from the floor and lower back make sudden movements. Repeat 20-30 times.
Starting position: stand on the forearms and knees. In the following sequence:
- Straighten the legs and hold the body in position parallel to the floor plank for 20-30 seconds;
- A little bend and legs bear the weight of the body on the muscles of the arms;
- Lift your left leg up, hold for a few seconds, return the leg to the starting position;
- Perform the exercises in the same order for the other leg. Repeat 4-8- times;
- Straighten your elbows and slowly lift your pelvis up, until we feel as stretched muscles of the back and legs.
Linger in this position and return to the starting position.
Starting position: sitting on the floor, hugging her knees. Take a deep breath in through your nose and allot shoulders back, chin are drawn up. On the exhale, presses his chin to his chest, abdomen and draw in strongly rounded back.
Starting position: sitting on the floor, his legs stretched out in front of you, arms straight up. Breathe in and as you exhale lean to the right feet, clasping their hands. Repeat 6-8 times.
Accept the lotus position. Put your hands on your knees, palms up, turn a blind eye. Do 6-8 deep breaths.
Think of something pleasant, maintaining this position for 2-5 minutes.