Many people know that to remove fat from belly is very difficult, it requires great effort. Most of the fat that accumulates in the body because of sedentary lifestyle and wrong food going to the stomach.
All, of course, want to have a nice body and tight stomach; and there are effective ways to achieve this. For many, however, attempt to get rid of belly fat fail, because in addition to a healthy diet and use special creams for that you need to do physical exercise. They increase the energy consumption, maintain the tone of the abdominal muscles and strengthen them.
Many say that they have no time to go to the gym. But exercises for abdominal muscles can be done at home. We offer six such exercises. 1. Crunch
The exercise called "crunch" (crunch) allows you to maintain the muscle tone of the abdomen and to remove the folds of fat, which spoil the view of our waist. How to do it?
2. The side elevation of the trunk
- Lie down on your yoga Mat face up and bend your knees.
- Put your hands behind your head and raise your shoulders approximately 40°, while trying to maintain normal breathing.
- Do without stopping from twenty to thirty repetitions, rest 30 seconds and do another two series of exercises.
- When you become stronger, do five sets of this exercise.
This exercise promotes the burning of fat on the sides of the waist.It requires sufficient stamina and concentration.How to do it?
- Lie down on your side, legs extended.
- With one hand hold on the floor, and the second apply to the head, so that her situation resembled a triangle.
- Prirodnimi upper body, pulling the elbows to the side of the belt.
- Do eight to thirty repetitions, rest 30 seconds and do two more series (there will be three series of exercises).
- Turn around to the other side and repeat exercise in other party.
An exercise called the "plank" is a load of endurance, it makes the work almost all muscle groups.
When it is done correctly, it strengthens the lower back, buttocks, legs and abdominal muscles.How to do it?
4. The lateral movement of the foot
- Lie on a Mat face down and raise the body, resting on forearms and toes.
- The back should be straight, shoulders should be over the elbows and buttocks slightly raised.
- Keep this position for about thirty to forty seconds, rest a bit and repeat the exercise three times.
- Try to do this exercise as the previous day. Then your strength endurance will increase and you will be able to bring the exercise to a minute or two.
This exercise makes you work abdominal muscles, buttocks and legs. Try to do it gently and increase the intensity gradually.How to do it?
5. The Letter “V”
- Lie down on your left side, lean on the forearm; the knees should be bent at a 90º angle.
- Raise the right thigh and leg, not pulling it.
- Put the thigh on the floor and rest for a few seconds.
- Repeat exercise 12 times and do it on the other side.
Among the many exercises for the abdominal muscles stands out is an interesting exercise that requires balance and physical strength.How to do it?
6. A classic exercise for the abdominal muscles
- Sit on floor, hands on the sides of the torso. Raise your feet, stretching my legs and moving the torso forward.
- The adopted position resembles the letter “V”. To maintain balance, raise the hands and pull them to their feet.
- Then bend your elbows at a 90º angle and, without changing his position, move hands forward and back.
- Try to maintain this position from forty to sixty seconds.
A classic exercise for the abdominal muscles constantly "in fashion". It helps to keep the abdominal muscles toned, strengthens them and helps to remove fat from the abdomen.How to do it?
Also interesting: Waist dream: 6 simple exercises that you can do anywhere Best exercises for a perfect belly
- Lie on your exercise Mat, bend your knees and put your hands behind your head.
- Without lifting from the floor-no feet or buttocks, bring the torso forward, knees.
- Do 20 repetitions, rest and do two more series of exercises.
Remember that there's no magic tool that for a couple of days would have saved you from the stomach. This is a challenge that requires full commitment, discipline and perseverance.published
P. S. And remember, just changing your intake, we, together change the world! ©