I recently found out about my wife’s infidelity, but I was more shocked by who she was dating behind my back.

The true face People do not always match their appearance. In other words, there will always be enough pretenders in our environment. Even the Japanese say that every person has 3 hearts. One is in the mouth and the whole world can see it. The second is in the chest and it is only for friends. And the third is hidden deep and no one can find it. Well, that's almost an exact quote from the recent series Shogun, but it's beautifully said. And it makes perfect sense.

And seriously, the duplicity of some people is sometimes just amazing. And we don't mean this kid's game, where you have to lure adults out of pocket money for candy. We mean a subtle, deep falsehood that breaks fate. It's sad that there are people like that. And sometimes it's really dangerous. It's terrifying when they show their true face.

Have you ever loved a man to the point of creaking in his teeth? Like in your youth, but only for life? No leftover, just pure, untainted love? I don't. And my wife did. It's kind of weird to think about it now, because our brains, our egos, are different. We are always the protagonists of our little stories, our play. And if not us, then we get nervous. If not us, then who is? This is probably the main reason for jealousy. But that's not true.

My first marriage was, like, warm-up. We were young and we loved talking to each other. Mostly on the physical level. The rest of the time we spent in good relaxation. I didn’t really need to work in a serious profession. We had enough part-time jobs for most things, and her parents gave her an apartment for her eighteenth birthday. Why not get married? Thank goodness the brains were not enough to play a pretentious wedding or, moreover, take a loan for it. They dispersed quickly and without malice. Just another life lesson.

But with Olga I married as an adult boy. I knew where I was going. I have long thought about the pros (there are almost no) and cons (there are so many that you will not believe) of marriage. But, under the pressure of public opinion and the most faithful, he decided. There is a business, an apartment with a car, too. I love my daughter and have been with her for a long time. What's the drag, right? I'm sure many married men know my situation very well.

Olya also got married for the second time and as far as I understand, her first marriage was not serious either. At least that was what she said. And I decided for myself that extra questions about ex-boyfriends or even husbands, for women is not a frail trigger. So for moral health, it is better not to pick this topic for a long time, it will be easier for everyone. I missed that moment by myself. Well, trusting me, what else can I say?

This is how our family life began. Sometimes routine, sometimes happy, sometimes even almost perfect. We sorted out our roles immediately. I am a breadwinner, bring money into the house and try not to get too fat on junk food. She monitors the comfort, internal cuisine and is engaged in purely female affairs. All in all, that's it. Classic, why change anything? And Olya herself was only happy with this, she said that she was not 19 years old to pretend to be an independent girl who manages everything herself.

How do you feel about bored women who are constantly buying something on the Internet or TV stores? After a while, Olga became just that. We had money and she was ordering some change, so I just didn’t pay any attention to it. But then the purchases became more expensive and became really noticeable. When I hinted at this wife, she began to counterattack me with my own bad habits, which, alas, are also not cheap. And I fell behind.

We did not manage to have children for a long time, as a result of which a lot of money was spent on doctors, consultations, all sorts of drugs. I was physically unable to be in two places at the same time: at work and in the doctor’s office. So I just gave the right amount to my wife and she took care of everything else. I thought it was the right thing to do. Well, you know what I've been up to all this time, right? Well, let's see.

I don’t want to talk about how I found out my wife was cheating on me. In fact, as in the case of our wedding, it also turned out to be quite banal and bland. Well, a couple of times I saw her go into the other room to talk on the phone. Who called? Doctor. Then she started hiding my phone messages. What kind of trust could we be talking about? In the end, I just happened to see them together. That's the end of the story, and I've grown horns.

But that's not what's interesting. What struck me the most was the details and how cleverly Olya furnished them. If I hadn't seen her with someone else, I don't even know how it would have ended. In short, her lover was none other than her first husband. “It doesn’t matter, it was and was, the mistake of youth.” Yeah, not handsome. And he could not be called brave, got in the face and even could not give change. Olya almost covered him with her chest. But.

The same Olya, my wife, spent every penny, seriously, every penny for him. She lied to me about buying a lot of stuff, and she sent most of that money to him on the map. Invented about hiking with friends, and she walked around the city, and all the invented expenses... That's right, I sent him a card. And most importantly, the money for the doctors, the tests and everything else went there. You probably want to ask me: “So, Vitya, why couldn’t you do such a thing yourself?” Do any of you have health problems? ?

No, but thanks for asking. There were no problems except with conscience. It's just that my former "noble" drank birth control on a regular basis. And I thought that she got better, on the contrary, because of the “infancy” that she was given there, in a fictional hospital. Oh, my God, she did all this to pay off her beloved man's debt! So much strength and perseverance for such a goat! That's her true face!

Of course, court, divorce, negative thoughts. I probably won't get married again. But I'll tell you what. Women are not all the same and like to use men. I mean, yeah. In my case, that's what happened. But in the case of that freak... Anyway, guys, make your own conclusions. I already signed something hard. I thought it would be shorter.

Tags

See also

New and interesting