There was an unusual alert on my wife's phone, I wish I hadn't checked its contents.

With all the advantages of adulthood, such as independence, responsibility for their actions, new rights, it is necessary to recognize that there are also disadvantages. Among them is the constant search for a place under the sun, competition, deception and hypocrisy of people around them. So here's the thing. what is hypocrisyEspecially when it comes to life, we want to talk today.

We don't get written by men that often. They probably have their reasons for that. But, in the conditions of anonymity, apparently, you can still pour out your soul. Tellingly, their problems, in general, are not very different from those of women. The same way of life, the same rake. Well, who knows, maybe it will be useful for women to learn something from the biography of an ordinary man whose life at some point went completely in the wrong direction. Shame.

Hello everyone, I’ll start right away. I recently got into my wife’s phone. Yes, I am not good, but I can justify myself only by the fact that I would not be in her social network or messengers. Even SMS would not check (are they still used?). I just saw her comment on a women's forum. Where men are talking, women's life, children and all that. I used to think it was an absolutely innocuous area for moms on maternity leave, for example, just to take a soul. Now I know what hypocrisy is.

There was a comment on the screen. But I couldn’t read it in full, so I had to go to the forum from my phone and look for a topic with a rough title. After 10 minutes, I found her and was horrified. My "believing" was the main backer there. She answered literally every message she could discuss. I was not shy in words and in general, seemed to me a different person. If I didn’t know for sure that she was the one who didn’t find her pseudonym on that site, I would never have believed it.

My wife's husband, I'm a badass. Just a wimp on which to carry water and not only. And if we talk about intimacy and all that, it turns out that I never could and did not know anything. And if not for her simulations, it is not at all clear how we would live. It's in general tones, really. Non-printable vocabulary here, as far as I can see, will not be missed. I don't swear in life either. But the way my wife communicated on the forums was just that. Hard.

The first thing I saw was talking about money. You see, I, like any other working man, take money with caution. We need a safety cushion, some savings. My wife and I don’t have kids, so I think that makes sense. At the same time, my wife often liked to take cash from me and spend it on rubbish with friends or just for fun. At first it made me angry, but then I resigned. Who doesn't?

So it turned out that my wife is not at all as stupid as I thought she was. And she did not spend my money in vain (she did not earn her own money, created comfort in the house), but also put it in a special place, and maybe in a bank. But, as far as I can guess, over the years of our life there she has accumulated not a small amount. Considering the fact that even makeup was bought with my blood. That was the moment I realized what hypocrisy was.

Next. Men. As far as I know, she did not have a particular lover. However, some fleeting connections managed to find. At least the male names associated with the gym were present in her messages. Yes, the news is unpleasant, but she wrote it somehow too veiled. I tried to think maybe it was flirting. But we're not in the fifth grade of high school, like adults flirt.

Me too. A lot of negativity was said in my direction. And the fact that I still run behind my mother's skirt, although, "as an adult, I must first consult with my wife." And her incredibly detailed philosophical thoughts about what would have happened if in my place there was a real male. Who is this male and what advantages he has, I really still have no idea. Apparently, some women have the urge to beat and not love. Otherwise, he's weak.

I couldn't shut up, and I didn't. He had a conversation with his wife and specifically asked her about each of the items she had written. And you know what? Everything was as predictable as the textbook. No, just imagine. At first, I was a freak because I went to her forum. It's her corner and I can't go there. What do I allow myself to do?! Then, when my wife realized that I was not impressed by this maneuver, she began to blame me again! Was she lying somewhere?

It was unpleasant and with such introductory arguments I did not want to argue. We have a rented apartment, we have nothing to share. How can you live with such a hypocritical man who would stab you in the back if it was to her advantage? There. That's why I said I wanted to break up. Not even a divorce. Just drive away. And I said it responsibly, without blackmailing, just really struck me by what she wrote. And she felt it.

Immediately after that, some schemes began, they say, she did not write all this seriously. Like, to impress friends and some other "forum" onlookers. In fact, she's not like that at all. That's hypocrisy! Just if the words at home do not allow her to say (which is not true, I answer), then at least on the Internet it will be easier for her. And I would probably believe that. But there was too much to say, “to the bull’s eye.” And that I give her money, and that I communicate with my mother normally. But make it a claim?

We live separately now. Not long, but I have already settled in a new apartment. We used to live in a two-bedroom, with steep renovations and no less steep views from the window. To make beautiful photos for social networks. For myself, I chose one, three times cheaper, and I do not regret it at all. What's up with your not-yet-ex-wife? And she stayed there. Apparently, the unemployed “blogger” still have money.

Peels Men. Here is my story and I just want to tell you one thing. Love your women, cherish them. But always make sure you know if she is the right person. Otherwise, your love story will end on the first uncomfortable turn. I guarantee you that. All right, everybody. Think with your head and make money. All this will be useful in the future.

Tags

See also

New and interesting