I went on a long business trip for the sake of my wife and daughter, I thought they would be glad to see me back, but it turned out differently

We humans often live according to the same patterns. We are born, study, find a job, get married, have children, get divorced and share money . Sometimes in no particular order, and sometimes we repeat some of the listed things, and more than once. And that’s it, consider that everyone’s life is approximately the same. Is it good or bad? Probably you should judge by your feelings: if you are completely satisfied with such a life, then why not?

Peels Another thing is how to be around people. Relatives and relatives who are not at all happy with this state of affairs. They have a hard time. After all, someone’s innate selfishness or an ordinary irresponsible view of things can naturally ruin the life of another partner. To someone who treats family and marriage with all the necessary responsibility.

Dividing the money I can agree with the fact that in a divorce, in the vast majority of cases, the court will side with the woman with all that it entails. I can also agree with the fact that women, just like men, need a fresh breath of air from time to time. If we talk about family life and flirting on the side. But just flirt, I don't mean cheating. In general, I don’t consider myself to be somehow downtrodden and dense; I have quite broad views in this regard. But everything has its limits!

I didn’t want to get married for a long time, I wanted to go out more and enjoy life. And I went on such a spree that only when I was over 30 years old did I realize how lonely I was. He had girlfriends; a bachelor couldn’t live without them. But that very beloved woman was completely missing. So I decided to pull myself together, tune in and get along with the one who, in my opinion, was the most suitable candidate for me. With Rita. Mature, smart, calm. Looks great. Well, he has a daughter from his first marriage. What's wrong with that, really? This is probably even a plus.

New relationship They quickly got married and moved in with me. I did not expect that after the official wedding some unprecedented miracle would occur and that something in our relationship with Rita would change in one direction or another. And so it happened. I went to work, Rita raised our now daughter and looked after the house. Overall, I couldn't have expected more. I finally became a family man and wanted to develop more and more in this regard.

But two years later it turned out that the life of an adult man is not such a fairy tale if you have someone to live and work for. Money became scarce, although according to my calculations I had to somehow feed three hungry mouths. But, apparently, the calculator broke down and I began to think about how to behave further so that everyone would feel good.

Peels At that time, I still had some money left in my safe, but it was noticeably melting every month, and spending on my wife and child grew with enviable consistency. Well, it happens. I'm a man and I don't need much. But my girls love to buy themselves something like that. So, soon the question arose. Either leave everything as it is and then go on a strict “diet”, or swallow a bundle of pride and go on a business trip. Which is actually not as fun as it might seem at first glance.

Our European branch was located in one godforsaken town in the center of Europe. It seems that the place was chosen specifically on the outskirts of everything and everyone, so that no spy could get through to us. The good thing is fresh air. From the bad... That's it. Loneliness, lack of infrastructure, expensive and slow Internet, not a single employee who spoke a language I understood. Just constant calls from management with orders to move a stack of papers from one place to another. And hang up.

Dividing the money I had to spend about a year in order, firstly, to earn some extra money on a European salary, and, secondly, to move up the career ladder at home. So, in any case, the time passed with benefit, although I lost a huge amount of nerves. But this is already so, details. My girls lived at home all this time, called me when they had the opportunity, they were bored, yes.

But upon arrival, I learned several news that happened during that year while I was away from home. Let's start with the fact that the money I left to my wife has run out. This is despite the fact that every month I sent her an amount that was approximately slightly higher than the average salary in our city. Plus gifts for her and her daughter. Well, okay, men will never understand where a woman’s money goes without supervision. The second news was not so positive.

My Rita has a new man. And she, as an honest woman, could not continue to build a relationship with him based on lies and omissions. As it turned out, she got that man about 3 months after I left. And “our” daughter knew all this very well. And not only did her mother support her, but she also deliberately kept silent about everything. Although I tried to call them more often as best I could and often spoke with my adopted daughter in person.

Now the finale. I am against divorce, of course, I have nothing. I don’t make any claims and, in general, I try to live as I lived before, before I got married. I have no attempts to quickly fall asleep or anything else. Fine. The apartment is mine and no one is going to share it. But this is what Rita thought and what her daughter supports her in. The money I earned over the last year needs to be divided. Between me and Rita. And even better, it’s like this in general, between me, Rita and her daughter. This is their offer to me, otherwise it will be a trial.

They say they maintained the house, spent time and energy. While I was leaving and leaving my own wife without attention. So now, like a real man, I must do exactly this way. Take it out of your pocket and put it down. In general, I’m not very worried about my moral health, but I feel that if this continues, symptoms will begin. At the moment I try not to answer the phone if my wife calls, but obviously this cannot continue for long. I'm waiting for inspiration to stop all this. But it doesn't come yet. Well, I will continue to wait and at the same time look for a suitable lawyer. These two won't ride on my hump anymore.

Tags

See also

New and interesting