And as a child I thought ..

When I was little, I thought that cuckoo-sized room. And then, at school, thought that cancer legs on one side only, because biology textbook he was drawn.

And I thought as a child that the driver turns the steering wheel back and forth to the car was. A transmission type of the actuator. Recently watched their children's drawings - one time I PEYRELEAU draw dash (?) Of the car, with all sorts there levers, buttons and so on., And so the same element was there except the steering lever with the signature of the "right / oblique" (to go). My parents were engaged in sewing business, the house always had a couple of sewing machines, and so there is the impact of their design on my dashboard design (?) By the way, one of them, and the lever "right / zigzag" (sewing) was.
And about the policies and SSSRov - the first word I wrote, was "Le Nain" aboard a large ship. (Then, just like a nuclear-powered icebreaker "Lenin" was lowered into the water)

I thought that the "Optics" is misspelled "Pharmacy".
I thought the cars go through the jet thrust of the exhaust pipe - smoke from a start. Thought that the TV guy sits and looks down - where his feet. Thought that 2,000 Watt - this is where a lot of wool is ignited.

I thought that the duplication of the film = total retake with "our" actors. (How else to explain the correspondence between the opening of the mouth and departing out words.)
As a child, I thought that every village has its own moon. And one day when we went to the neighboring village, trying not to fall asleep and check. But failed - to sleep ...

My mother always said: & quot; do not eat the dough - gut sticks, have the operation done! & quot; I believed 20 years before ... Then, when I thought, said:
 - Mom, so you lied to me all my life?
 - Of course, but you I never ate the dough ...
And I thought as a child: how many guys drink beer, it is bitter and tasteless.

I thought that "the narrator Club" - a "klUbkino travel." And I was wondering how people live abroad, because there it is necessary to speak in another language, and how poor they understand each other?
I thought that "Programmavremya" (1 channel was so in 9 hours) - is one word.

We have one high-rise building was written in huge letters (bricked) "100let" unit was written as "G" in the opposite direction, and I think it means "TOOLET" ie toilet. A toilet just in the house was not.
Indiragandi - always thought it was one word.

North poisonous ocean - frightened and alarmed.
Feared military blocs - NATO, SEATO and CENTO, but thought that the most dangerous SEATO.
Tshombe was dangerous - black, terrible bomb in hand with the wick, which he popped under Africa, he is hanging on threads, and top it manages Straseni and huge Uncle Sam.

I little knew how to read and write. But somehow, from right to left. And then forgot everything. And again went as if nothing had ever. And in memory of abode of the word "Erihhoneker" and "Voytsehyeruzelski»
I remember in the magazine (like "Bonfire") was heading "For seven seals." Thought it was such a fierce fighting style for family values.

"Canned wildebeest" - I always thought it was some kind of ram named "Kign" - Baran Kign.
And yet, I am a long time very well imagine the scale of one meter. I am well aware that this meter (in which the length is measured, all that), but in my mind, "the" meter, as it turned out, was equal to somewhere 4 "real».

Thought that the arms race is a sports car =))
When I was a child I heard "hydrogen bomb", I thought that this is where all the water sprinkles stronger and then catch cold and die from it. And still believed that the plant - these are large batteries inside a special building. A cow and a horse - it's such a big dog.

And yet my mother is not allowed to take a needle in hand, said she vopёtsya, gets to the heart and then you die.
A cloud in the sky - it's the smoke from the sun.
And if the weather outside, and it is the same throughout the world.

And my cousin brother when he went to his grandmother on the train station and drove "Ignatevo" kept asking who should drive :)
I have long thought that the brilliant green, iodine and alcohol cause burning wounds, because the microbes die and the last bite. This is me "mashed" parents could only refute by careful study of the encyclopedia.

I "rodoki" New Year held: painted with chalk marks on the floor from the door to the Christmas tree, Santa Claus came to type, so I then ofigel! :)
And I'm all the time in the three Musketeers heard the song "beauty Ikuko" instead of "and the Cup».
Still, I remember, Boyarsky in the "Three Musketeers" sang «Pourquoi pas», too, could not understand what he's singing. Doll Pa? Polklopa? Letter Pa?

And I remember, as a child, I constantly heard from the TV, there said something like & quot; ... the next matches of the Cup of Russia ... & quot ;, but I could hear the next matches Roses Gryshekupko from Russia. I always thought this for Rose, who is she?
And I'm a little finger clockwise by 4 translated. Because then mom comes home from work.

In childhood, saw trolley ride, clinging to a pair of wires, and thought that if his hands to take over the wire, you can also go forward.
When I told the tale of the Yemelya and how he was going on the stove - it was riding on a gas stove ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting