My son's mama feeds him only food from the delivery, does not clean the house, do not mind why such a woman in the house

Prepared food with delivery is very helpful when there is absolutely no time to cook dinner yourself. But we only use this service in exceptional cases, because we prefer home cooking. I consider the most delicious dishes that are prepared independently. This opinion is shared by most of my friends, and in the circle of our friends it is customary to receive guests at home.

Since ready-made food with delivery costs more than the cost of a home lunch, you should remember: if you want to save the family budget, you will have to roll up your sleeves and stand at the stove. This rule is observed by all my friends and cook, I tell you, incredibly tasty. I wish modern girls could do that! But no, it is easier for them to eat semi-finished products than to learn how to bake pies and fry patties! And then they feed the store blanks to their family.

Our generation was brought up according to the old traditions, according to which cooking is mainly done by women. Men are involved in the process less often and then at personal request. My boy is only five years old, but I'm already worried about what kind of wife he'll get. I see how some young people are farming, and it becomes scary what awaits their family in the future. One thing is good: in 15 years, perhaps, the outlook on life will change dramatically.

I want to tell you an instructive story that happened to my best friend, or rather her son Koley. When he was 19 years old, he fell in love with a girl named Julia. His parents frantically protested against such an early relationship, but the relationship between the young people continued to develop rapidly. A couple of months later, we talked about cohabitation. The father tried to reason with Nicholas, but he did not listen to anyone under the influence of hormones. All the conversations ended in hysterics and scandals. Under threat was the study of his son at the university, and a friend persuaded her husband not to interfere with the hot-tempered boy to stuff his own cones.

In his free time, Kolya worked in a pizzeria, and he had small personal savings. With these funds during the summer holidays, he rented a separate apartment, where he began to live with his mother. The family did not refuse his son when he asked for help. They saw that the young couple’s money was sorely short.

Nicholas had a hard time. Julia belonged to the category of girls who were created for love.

That is, she did not know how to cook, did not want to clean, and no work suited her. A friend watched as her only son was losing weight, and her heart was bleeding. When asked what the young people ate today, she only heard: blueberries, pancakes, dumplings. It was all bought in frozen form. On weekends, they ordered food at the restaurant. Since the ready-made food with delivery was not always affordable for the student, most often they had to dine in instant food. Every week the boy visited his parents. Mother then sat down Nikolai at the table, fed to the dump and collected full pods of various delicious things with her.

Love could not stand so lovers lived six months. Yulia left the house only to the barbershop or the nearest supermarket, and devoted all her free time to communicating in networks. The young beauty did not work anywhere, because she could not find a suitable vacancy. Honestly, she didn’t even look for her, but sat on full support with a guy. Since the girl was satisfied with the situation, and Nikolai was tensing, they began to quarrel.

Parents noticed that the son comes to them more often, stays up for a long time and reluctantly leaves his home. And at one point, Kolya returned home with his belongings and reported that he and Julia had broken up. When the mother asked what had happened, he replied briefly, “I realized it wasn’t mine!”

This story served Nicholas as a science. He is a smart guy and made the right conclusions in time. Unfortunately, not all guys are so smart. Therefore, I ask all women who have daughters for extradition, teach future brides tasty to cook and manage the family budget. They can be useful, because on ready-made food with delivery you will not last long. Isn't that right?

Tags

See also

New and interesting