Bright memory of the singer Vitaly Bilonozhko, his songs were adored even in Canada and the United States.

To ignite the heart and soul, you only need a few minutes to listen to Ukrainian songs. They fill the soul with goodness, heal the heart and give the desire to live. These are the songs that Vitaly Bilonozhko performed. Today, January 9, 2024, it became known that the artist died. The sad news was reported by the Burin hromada of the Sumy region, where Vitaly Vasilyevich Bilonozhko was born. Ukrainian singers Celebrities have spoken out about this loss.

Vitaly Bilonozhko has always been a welcome guest on his native land, his performances were a real holiday for countrymen, concerts gathered thousands of spectators. The words in the songs poured silver strings of the soul of the performer, as a prayer, as a commandment, as a precept, as a memory from childhood and fell into the very heart.

They went hand in hand with his wife Svetlana Bilonozhko for many years. Together they sang songs, raised children, supported talented youth of Ukraine. In the first place, the Bilonozhko family had a family, which is why they became the founders of the International Festival of Family Creativity “Melody of Two Hearts”.

Dmytro Gordon wrote about his longtime friend: Vitaly Bilonozhko left us tonight – a magical Ukrainian voice, an amazing person, a long-term support of his wonderful family. There are no words to express this inexhaustible grief. Sweetie, hold on, he loved you very much. Indeed, their love and support for each other with his wife Svetlana over the years became only brighter. Wherever they went, they held each other’s hands and walked through life.

Talented People

Thanks to Vitaly Vasilyevich, Ukraine has learned many talented people. One of them was Alexei Shportko. “Scary news. Irreparable loss. The legendary Artist, a wonderful and soulful Man, the Metro of the Ukrainian stage went to heaven. I will always remember what we said on our last phone call. Crying. My sincere condolences to my family and friends.”

In those days, when the Ukrainian stage was at the very beginning of its development, two surnames represented it with dignity. This is Vitaly Bilonozhko and Pavlo Zibrov. Together they traveled not one concert or one city. Long hours of talking along the way, support, advice and guidance to each other. For a long time I could not gather my thoughts and words, tears stifle every time ... writing these lines is very difficult for me. Today passed into eternity my friend, the real Legend of the Ukrainian pop, People's Artist of Ukraine - Vitaly Bilonozhko. I can't believe that his velvet bass, the timbre that is impossible to confuse with other voices, we will not hear live any more.

Ukrainian stage

Destiny gave me friendship with the Bilonozhko family back in the mid-80s. How many cities, countries and continents we traveled with Vitaly with concerts, how often we traveled with tours in the same compartment. He was a very kind, attentive and reliable friend, as well as a good husband, father and grandfather. He was a professional from God, whose repertoire included opera, world hits, classics, Ukrainian folk and pop songs. Family festival “Melody of two hearts” will forever live in the hearts of Ukrainians, wrote Pavlo Zibrov in his Instagram about the friend.

Vitaly Bilonozhko performed in Ukraine, America, Canada, China, the UK and in many other countries. In 1995, Vitaly Bilonozhko was awarded the title of People's Artist of Ukraine. Only in the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, the singer gave 49 concerts. Bright memory of the great Ukrainian and artist!

Tags

See also

New and interesting