Can a decent woman ask a man out on a first date instead of waiting for him to decide?

Romance and love relationships are a rather peculiar sphere in which there are rules and laws. Traditionally, men have always been active in such relationships, offering their company to the female side. But over time, as is often the case, dogmas slowly began to disappear, and now no one forbids girls to be active themselves. "I'll invite a man over.This phrase would have sounded vulgar before. Now this is the norm, generally accepted throughout the civilized world.

Another thing is that some girls just do not want to take the first step themselves. And for this they have a whole string of reasons and excuses. Well, why not? If the heart says yes, the brain can always say no. But today we'd like to look at some of the female "blocks" and why they even exist. And for those who understand their feelings and moods, we will tell you how it is most profitable to take the initiative to the man you like. It's not like giving him flowers, really.

I'll invite a man over. Why not? Some of the most common and banal reasons why a girl does not want to take the first step, even if she is very interested in a young or not very person.

Stereotypes. From time immemorial, it is believed that only a noble knight can invite the lady of the heart “to relax somewhere”. Otherwise, all the magic will disappear, the evil dragon will come and eat everyone. “That’s what my grandparents and grandparents did, period!” Well, yes, it used to be. But the world is changing, and relationships are changing. After all, judge for yourself, before the girl could not leave the house without her father's permission. And today, thousands of successful business women can be seen in offices, restaurants, anywhere.

So we draw conclusions: if a woman is able to earn money herself, engage in creativity, fashion, favorite thing. Wouldn't she be able to take the first step herself and invite the man she likes to go out for coffee somewhere? Of course I am.

Fear of rejection. “What happens if he says no, that’s a shame!” Such thoughts are visited by fifth-graders before the first school disco. But a grown and smart woman? Ha! Just look around, look at the guys and men: among them there are fat, thin, completely not watching themselves and others. Do you see shame in their eyes? There was a man, a meter and a half tall. But the shoulders are straightened, the eyes are on fire. Walking confidence in a school-sized jacket. Do you know how many times he's been rejected? A million! And nothing, no complexes.

Peels All of these concerns are due to low self-esteem. It’s time to start appreciating yourself and just listen to your inner voice. Life loves the confident. But please don't confuse confidence with narcissism and selfishness. It's different.

Uncertainty of feelings. “What if he only sees me as a friend?” So what then? History does not know cases when a guy made a hint of romance, and because of this he stopped communicating with a friend. Yes, in films and TV series for a young audience, this happens all the time, but this is only so that lazy writers can twist the plot and nothing more. In real life, these questions are much easier.

Peels First you need to overcome internal barriers, and then look at the result. Men are inherently not inclined to complicate everything, so you need to act with them accordingly.

It would be logical for yourself to decide immediately where you and your boyfriend will go on a first date. No need to invent all sorts of romantic little things in the style of “Lady and Tramps”, it is really superfluous. But, to make you both comfortable, try to find out the interests and hobbies of your chosen one. Mostly they are not original, so we offer you the most popular places for rendezvous.

Peels, for example, can be normal. walk. What's wrong? The weather still allows. Walk, stretch. If you both respect the sport, you can even arrange a little run. There's nothing wrong with that. At the same time, you can evaluate the sports form of your chosen one. Choose a picturesque place like a park or a square. The waterfront will do again. And in the warm season, you can even have a small picnic. The food in the fresh air is much better.

If your choice fell on an athlete or a person interested sportThat's even better. You don’t have to worry about what he’s interested in: go to football or basketball together. Depending on which match is more convenient in your city. Even if you yourself are not too interested in all this, on the podium you will recognize your companion from a new, emotional side.

Peels Aren't both sports fans? Then classic: theater or film. Even the exhibition is a great occasion to meet. So you can find common interests in some of the arts and develop a pleasant conversation. Many guys and men keep such hobbies with them and do not want to share them. But in the right place they will reveal themselves without knowing it. The main thing is to show interest and be a little more brazen. It's gonna work!

I'm sorry, I can't. If you did (which is unlikely) get rejected, the worst thing you can do next is get upset. Really, why? Of course, I want to take everything right away. privately. But that's the first mistake. After all, maybe the guy already has a girlfriend, or he recently experienced a breakup. In that case, I'm sorry, but he can't do anything else.

Don't. insist And try again and again. This can only aggravate the situation, which will lead to a complete cessation of communication. Who wants that? Not for you. You can always remain, if not friends, then definitely good friends. By the way, if you want to cut all the ends yourself, that's not a good idea either. Just why if it puts you in a bad light? Save your emotions for later. Better yet, just wave your hand. Life goes on.

One last thing. It happens that even the most masculine man at some point can just get confused and refuse. And the next day he'll call, pretend he's got the wrong number, and he'll personally invite you out. Yes, they are flesh and blood, too, and they have emotion. Therefore, do not play the internal drama ahead of time. Think about where you would like to go and whether you really want to go. The road is spoonful for dinner, and the mood is so unstable!

Tags

See also

New and interesting