For 6 years worked abroad to save up for an apartment, and finally bought it, but for myself, not for children.

In order to ownA young family must make a difficult choice. Or she takes a mortgage and for a long time, saving on everything, pays it off. Or try to save some percentage of the salary and eventually buy a house or dream apartment. But there is a third option, the easiest: wait for a handout from your parents.

Peels This question is actually quite important. After all, it affects factors such as the quality of family holidays, everyday life and generally the weather in the house. As we all know, it kills romance. Therefore, to live in Khrushchev without repair, and even in an unimportant area is not a test for the faint of heart. But what to do, life is always full of tests and tests for strength.

My income abroad has never been easy. I arrived there with a bag, a few euros in my pocket and a wild desire to make money. Yes, a friend of mine lived in the same city, but she could not be relied on: she herself had not yet managed to fully settle down. But she already knew the language and the local infrastructure. While I was like a little scared kid.

Still, the job didn't scare me. I'm a mother of two children who stayed at home, so cleaning was nothing new to me. And without qualification, I was never taken anywhere else. Over time, I met other compatriots. Someone, like me, worked tirelessly to get the most benefits in the shortest possible time. And some just had a good time: there is money for housing and food – it’s not bad, you can relax on the beach.

It took me about 6 years of my life in this mode. I confess that I did not send anything home except rare and inexpensive gifts. The husband paid alimony after the divorce, and the children lived with their grandmother. And now came the moment when the deposited money was enough to buy an apartment. I remembered every penny I earned, so my conscience was clear. With the help of friends who stayed in my hometown, I bought a nice one with repairs. Just for myself.

Yeah, you got it right. It wasn't for my daughters, it was for me. Kira and Alina were very indignant about this: how so, their own mother did so badly to them. They have a place to live and build their future. But they were 18 at the time, and I knew they would soon find husbands and I would be left with nothing. So my choice was quite logical.

But I didn't come home. I decided, so to speak, to sit until the round date. And what, work another 4 years, so that there was a penny for a rainy day, and you can return. From that moment on, I distributed my salary like this: I sent half to the girls and kept half to myself. My apartment made a profit from the rent, which was fully owned by my mother. In general, everything was fair to me.

Kira got married first. Good guy, stable job. She was always the calmer of the sisters and hardly complained. When we talked to her, she often mentioned that she regretted that I was not at the wedding, but understood everything. In general, I was able to talk to her about something serious, almost like a younger friend.

Peels But Alina is another thing. Her complaints were childish, always offended. I didn't like the birthday present, my grandmother gets her out for homework and so on. She became a father, but what to do, such a character. Yes, it was harder with her, but it happens. And I don't want to blame her for this, she got too little maternal care. Both of them.

However, even when she had already found a man and started living separately, her complaints did not stop. She was getting money from me, as she should. But she always had too few. Although, if you think about it, it was the equivalent of the average salary in the city. Plus the groom gets more, even more. I have my own apartment and they don’t. Not fair!

At the same time, Alina adheres to the fashionable movement of girls: a man must provide me financially. And I give him my attention, inspire him, give my love and care. Anyway, you get it. She did not report money to the family budget. Moreover, she never wanted to work either. But she wants to have her own home.

I have said and will say that with this attitude, their union will not last long. Family is always a job for the well-being of both parties. But what can I know, because Alina has only one answer: why did I divorce young and leave my children? So I'm the one who doesn't understand anything, and she knows more about life than I do. These are the pies.

I don't really care. If her fiancé is willing to put such a young lady around his neck, I'm glad I'm not his mother. Although, of course, in her place, I would have a separate conversation with Alina.

I have a little over six months to go home. I’m not worried anymore, life abroad has gone well. There are some savings, there is a place to live in your home country. But my daughter is sad. It is disappointing that she chose to take the path of least resistance, because it often leads nowhere. I have no right to give her advice.

Well, let's see what happens. Perhaps she will be right and live the life of a rich housewife. Well, there's a pond like this. But they say you're not there. Especially when it comes to salaries. So the situation is still unclear. What happens next, only time will tell.

Tags

See also

New and interesting