After four years of hard work, I was able to save up for an apartment, everything was fine until my ex-husband showed up.

It is said that no matter how many times a woman gets married, she former It will always be in her heart. And this does not necessarily mean that we are talking about some bright and tender feelings. Not at all. The first serious relationship is remembered for its novelty, originality and emotions. And what they are, these emotions, a separate conversation.

To finally dot all the “i” is often difficult because of joint children or a child. Parents who have lost their feelings for each other become hostages. And it turns out that they can not put their lives in order, and others also interfere. What do we do then? Some people prefer to wait until the children grow up. Others leave the family. What's better? The question is quite complex.

Never in my life have I felt financially satisfied. Never, until now. Should I have waited until I was 56? I don't know. Thank you for making me feel like a human now. The experience is unforgettable, I tell you. I want to live and enjoy life.

But it used to be very different. I married a young, naive girl. My husband is 5 years older than me. He was a normal worker at the time, but to me it was like something supernatural. Confused by his unkempt apartment, but two rooms for two people, it was impressive.

Six months later, I realized that even though we live together, my mother-in-law will always be in control of the situation in her son’s life. She came just when she wanted to. I could've been here since morning. You could have come tonight. She could not live without being with her son. Really. And it was very tiring.

It wasn’t until a while later that I learned that my husband had a sister. She lived with her mother and husband in the same apartment. What a mess it was, I can only imagine. And the funny thing is that my husband and I have not been able to conceive a child for a long time. But the sister-in-law somehow coped, despite her mother living in the next room. My husband’s sister’s nerves were made of iron.

When my daughter finally arrived, it was a little easier. There was not enough money, my husband tried, but everything was in vain. Every extra penny was eaten by spending on a child, clothes and school. In those years, I began to realize that I no longer love my husband. And moreover, as a partner, I do not need him either, because life did not work out better, and all my potential went to cooking and washing. I felt I could have done more.

We started fighting, didn't talk for weeks. It was clear that our marriage was ruined and only our daughter was holding us together. However, with age, she did not run away to put up with tears in her eyes. Even the only child gave up on our relationship. It's sad, but not fatal. Many couples separate, not hiding any evil at each other.

And then the daughter grew up and found herself a worthy gentleman. Modern youth do not stomp in one place, so they played the wedding after six months of dating. At the ceremony, I met a matchmaker and that evening we became very good friends. She came to the party with her son from Europe. We talked to her all night and that had a big impact on my future.

Logically, when my daughter left her nest, I decided to follow her example. My husband and I had a brief conversation that had been in the air for a long time. We thanked each other for our time together, we cried and said goodbye.

I went to work in Europe. And Svatya gave me all the addresses and phone numbers I needed. Thanks to her, I got very well settled, so I started earning money from the first week. I encourage everyone to do the same. You need to prepare for a trip abroad in advance.

After four years of hard work, I was able to save up for a two-bedroom apartment in my city. There was nothing stopping me from going home and living my life. Except for one thing. Ex-husband.

The fact is that during this time he managed to find another woman and already lived with her in our old apartment. It was sad to see a woman for whom a two-bedroom Khrushchev with virtually no repair was a normal option for living at her age. It was literally me from a past life. And yet, things were more important.

My husband asked me to go to his meeting. Namely, give up your share in our common apartment and make it the sole owner. He has no plans to have children anymore, so eventually our daughter will get housing. I have a place to live now, so he thinks I wouldn't mind.

And I'm really all for it. Let him take it if he thinks he should. But here's the problem. His new woman has her own child. Which, of course, she also wants to provide. And if I give them the apartment, who knows if someone else will get it? I am a woman and I know that anything can happen in life.

No matter how I treat my husband, I do not consider him a liar. But in his new choice I am not sure. I don't really care about their living space. But how do you get me to trust another woman? After all, I want everyone to be okay. But life is such that you can not trust anyone. We need to think carefully.

Tags

See also

New and interesting