The story of a woman who stopped loving her husband, but is afraid and can’t make a choice.

A person’s life largely depends on what big and small choices he makes throughout his life. The choice of profession, lifestyle, friends, soul mate - all this creates a unique scenario according to which life goes. But there are smaller elections that sometimes turn things upside down.

Today's edition. "Site" The story of a young woman who is thinking about her future. She is inclined to drastically change her life, although she doubts the correctness of her intentions. And the doubts are clear, because choice It can't be easy for him.

I am married for the ninth year, Ivan is five years older than me. When I started my family, I thought I loved him. We met at a party of mutual friends, met for a couple of months, and he proposed. And I said yes, I didn't even think about it. Quickly played the wedding, I soon became pregnant and gave birth to a daughter, writes 36-year-old Daria.

“I know that for many, having a baby is a crisis and a test of a relationship. We had the best and happiest time. Ivan loved his daughter, and I was ready to carry. I never thought that in a few years my husband and I would be strangers.

Later, another daughter was born, and I was even more immersed in household chores. My husband worked alone, but he earns enough so we don't need anything. I didn’t even notice how far away he was from the kids and me.

Ivan believes that his main task is to provide for his family, and everything else does not matter. He goes on business trips and even sits at his laptop in the evenings. His daughters' affairs had long ceased to be of interest to him, he put everything on my shoulders. And if I do a new haircut or wear a new dress, he doesn't even notice it.

I used to think it was normal for us to not say a word to each other in an evening. Now my ideas have changed. After the second decree, I got a job and there I met my old love.

Change time? Anton recognized me immediately, but did not show his face in front of his colleagues. And then the same day, somewhere, he took my number, called after work and invited me to the cafe. Turns out he's still single. He told me he was back in town because he couldn't forget me. And, you know, I knew right away that I couldn't forget him either.

Since then, he has taken me home, given me flowers and candy, invited me to a cafe. I have fun with him, I am interested and good with him. Anton gives me emotions that I have never experienced with my husband. Now I realize that Ivana never really loved her.

What do we do now? Save the family for the kids? That's how the kids grow up and leave. I'm going to have to live next to Ivan. Even the idea that I will have to live under the same roof with an unloved person for the rest of my life is unbearable.

The situation is complicated and it is difficult to give any advice. A woman will have to make an important choice herself, because she will face the consequences (which she may not like). Perhaps Daria is looking at the new boyfriend through rose-colored glasses. It is not a fact that all the romance of the relationship will remain if Anton and Daria try to start a family.

Share your thoughts in the comments on this. What should Daria do so that no one gets hurt?

Tags

See also

New and interesting