For my birthday, my mother-in-law gave me a gold chain, and my mother brought on duty money in an envelope, she doesn't care about me at all.

You don't know, What can I give my daughter for her birthday?? Just imagine yourself in her place and remember what she spends the most money on. Teenagers are interested in cosmetics and clothing. Older girls love traveling. If your daughter is an adult and has a family, what do you do? Do you want to help me financially or do you want to get away with a cheap trinket because she has a husband?

Parents are very different and have different approaches to their children. Someone goes out of his skin to please his own child, and someone, on the contrary, only expects support from him. These are all extremes, of course. But the question is extremely interesting, because it will help to understand how the child (no matter what age) will treat his parent in the future.

It so happened that at the age of 27 I consider my mother-in-law closer to my mother. And it's not about childhood grievances. My decision is as thoughtful and thoughtful as possible. I only judge from what I see now. And it's very upsetting. On the other hand, I found a new mother, who, in my own way, I love very much. I think it's just a plus for strengthening my family. My marriage.

My mother is an energetic, athletic woman. In her 50s, she easily sits on the twine and can run a hundred meters faster, probably, any male peer. It's in her genes. She played sports all her life, tried herself in karate, gymnastics, yoga. And over time, she forged the appropriate character: tough, uncompromising. Keep going.

I have been raised in the right conditions since childhood. Maximum physical activity, permanent sports sections and clubs. From an early age I was surrounded by coaches who, I think, planned to make me at least an Olympic medalist. I could not explain their cruelty in training.

By the time I was 15, it was clear that I would not have a future in sports. I don’t have such a strong character, and even with countless diets and calorie deficits, my femininity made itself felt. However, I liked and like to be slim. You can't take that away. Another thing is at what cost to achieve this.

As a result, my youth and growing up passed almost without my mother’s participation. She focused all her attention on her younger brother, and she's been cool with me ever since. Even when I got married, it was like a work holiday for her. Of course, she did not eat anything, did not have fun. I just sat at my desk all night and watched something on my phone.

Then I got to know my mother-in-law better. I feared our future communication. You know what they say about mother-in-law. And it was a real revelation to me. A cheerful, charismatic woman. With a sincere smile, charm and complacency. She talked for a long time about how she was waiting for us to meet, she was really interested in my life, she laughed a lot. I was shocked.

You know, there are actresses who are loved by the whole country and more? Are there athletes who are respected for their achievements, but no one knows how they behave in real life? This is something that unites my mother-in-law and my mother.

After the wedding, my husband and I live in a separate apartment. You want to tell me who provided us with housing? That's right. My husband's mom and dad. In fact, it was bought a long time ago, they are, as they say, prepared. My mom just said she was happy for us and that was it. Her parental duty is fulfilled: her daughter is no longer her concern.

Peels calls our mother-in-law every week and asks how we are doing. Sometimes she comes and helps. It can bring products that are cheap in the market. Sometimes it helps financially. I can turn to her for any advice. She always knows what to tell both on the house and on issues in the relationship. I try not to think of her as a friend. But it just goes.

At the same time, my mother can reset my call if she is in the audience or simply has no desire to communicate. She's only visited a few times since I was married. And that, it was official and rather, as something binding. It was clear that she was not interested in our new clothes, life and the like. Well, that's a man.

Peels What can I give my daughter for her birthday And for my recent birthday, she came completely in no mood. Said she didn't have time to sit down for a long time and that she had her own business tonight. She left before sunset. I gave you a symbolic envelope with money (nothing special), I didn’t talk to anyone. I just scolded me for being in four walls, even though I didn’t notice it. I have scales, and out of habit I do not eat much, especially fatty foods.

And the mother-in-law had fun all evening, telling stories about her son, thoughts about the future. In short, a bit of everything, but somehow managed to be completely unobtrusive. She presented me a gold chain, like a TV presenter we often talk about. I had a lot of fun with her and even the next morning we talked on the phone.

That's how it happens. My mother is farther away than the mother who came after meeting my husband. I even began to imitate her in some ways. For example, the way you dress. And that's because I'm younger. For me, this should be the relationship between mother and daughter. And with my own mother... Well, apparently we have different types of character. At least that's how I think.

Tags

See also

New and interesting