At work, I became ill, came home early and found someone else’s shoes at the doorstep.

Family life does not always go well. Many marriages fail in the first year. However, even those people who have lived together for many years and seem like the perfect couple can break up for different reasons. Only a few manage to build such a relationship to live the soul in the soul for life.

Today's edition. "Site" I will share the story of a reader who is thinking, forgive. The woman was able to survive infidelity and even found happiness. But now I wonder if I can bring it back.

With Volodya in marriage we lived a little more than 5 years. Although only the first two years were happy, and then things only got worse and worse. He became indifferent to me and our children. Even raising children did not cause him interest. And any attempts on my part to disinhibit and bring to life only led to quarrels, says Elena.

“My friends and family warned me that he was acting for a reason. I honestly knew he had someone. And somehow she even accepted that idea. Although deep down I hoped that this was my fiction and that everything would get better...

I didn’t feel well that day, but I went to work. I did not feel better there, so I asked to go home a couple of hours earlier. I came and saw someone else’s shoes. I heard a voice and an unfamiliar laugh.”

“Oubouta ran into the room and saw her husband with a red woman. She was embarrassed and was going out. Instead of explaining and explaining, he followed her in silence. As if I were not his wife at all.

“Volodya returned only closer to midnight, when the children were already asleep. I've been waiting for his excuses, thinking all day about how he's gonna get out. And he said from the doorstep that it was all my fault. I certainly didn't expect such a turn. It became clear that this could not continue. The problem was that I could not kick Volodya out, because it was his apartment. Where should I go with my sons? ?

A great service in this situation was given to me by a close friend. There was a lonely old lady next door looking for a lodger. You do not need to pay for housing, only help around the house and pay for communal housing. I was encouraged, but what about the kids? ?

“I decided to go talk to this woman. Galina Semyonovna turned out to be a pleasant person. It happens when you look at someone and immediately feel sympathy. She liked me, too. She was even glad that I had children and insisted that we move in with her as soon as possible.”

After taking the day off and waiting for Volodya to go to work, I started packing. In short, I had lunch at Galina Semenovna. I took the kids out of kindergarten. There was enough space for everyone here. And then we soon felt at home. Even better.

“Galina Semyonovna loved my boys as family and treated me well, too. Now no one told me how bad a wife and mother I was, how bad I cooked and cleaned. It turned out that after leaving Volody, I was able to breathe fully. Things are really getting better. Even the staff began to pay more attention to me.”

“My husband did not like my transformation. His personal life seems to have stalled and he started calling me. Then he complained, then offered to reconcile, then complained about his life, then again accused me.

“I stopped answering him, so he started coming to work for me. He apologized and asked me to come back. He promised that everything would be different, that he realized his mistakes. Of course, I don't really believe what he says. I know that boys need a father. So I don’t know what to do yet, the woman muses.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? If Elena says that her life has changed for the better, then why put everything back where it was worse? People almost never change, so it is unlikely that a second attempt to build a relationship with Vladimir will be more successful than the first. In any case, it is Elena who makes the decision. She is the only one responsible for her life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting