Barely saved the remaining cookies from greedy hands to take a photo

In such slushy and cold weather, my mood can improve only this nutty apple-cookie. By the way, not only mine, but my husband and children. Barely saved the remaining cookies from the greedy hands of the house to take these photos!

Today's edition. "Site" will tell you how cookie 3 apples and 50 grams of walnuts. Gentle and low-calorie pastries!

Nut cookies Ingredients
  • 130g flour
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 70g sugar
  • 40 ml of vegetable oil
  • 2-3 apples
  • 50g walnuts
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Wash the apples, peel them, remove the core and seeds. Cut the apples.

2. Put flour and baking powder in the bowl, mix it. Add the apples to the dough.

3. Roast the walnuts in a dry pan. It takes 5 minutes. Then grind the nuts with a knife and add to the dough. This is the hardest part of this recipe!

4. In a separate container, beat an egg with a pinch of salt and sugar. Then pour the vegetable oil and stir. In two approaches, add the dry mixture to the liquid. Stir it.

5. We lay out the dough on a tray covered with parchment paper. It is most convenient to do this with two spoons: one type dough from a bowl, and the other transfer it to a bowl. Bake the cookies in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 25 minutes until ready.

6. Cookies ready. powder. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board I also suggest to familiarize yourself with an interesting recipe for a cake with walnuts. Your kids will love it, and you will love it too!

This nut cookie comes out with a nice one. crunchy And the soft middle. And for the aroma, you can add cinnamon, lemon peel or vanillin to it. It is not necessary to store it for a long time, it is better to eat it while it is fresh.

With this amount of ingredients comes out about 12-14 cookies, so feel free to multiply the ingredients by 2 or even 3. By the way, such cookies can be safely cooked with basins. You can do it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting