I told my mother-in-law that the washing machine smelled bad, the next day it appeared on my doorstep with a pharmacy remedy.

I recently spoke on the phone with my mother-in-law and inadvertently complained to her that our washing machine was starting to emit an unpleasant smell. I said it in between, but the next day my mother-in-law showed up on my doorstep. She had a bag with her from the pharmacy. That day I learned how to clean the washing machine inside and out.

And today's edition. "Site" It will tell you what kind of penny will help get rid of the unpleasant smell. It will also clean all the yellow.

The washing machine is our loyal assistant. Therefore, she needs to be carefully taken care of. If you notice that it has become worse to wash or exude an unpleasant smell, you need to take urgent measures. The same goes for its appearance. After all, if you let everything take its course, then you will not have time to look around, as the new technique will turn into yellowed old things.

Oddly enough, the solution to all these problems is hidden in one bottle from the pharmacy. This is what my mother-in-law brought me that day. I will not languish and immediately say that it was ordinary hydrogen peroxide. The mother-in-law grabbed two jars to clean the washing machine inside and out.

Start from the inside. To do this, pour a bottle of peroxide into the air conditioning compartment and turn on the rinse mode. Peroxide disinfects the machine, and also helps to remove the unpleasant odor. After that, don’t forget to leave the car door open so that it dries.

Cleanliness outside Internal processing is not everything. You need to take care of cleaning the washing machine. First you need to wipe the dust with a soft cloth, carefully walking through all the crevices. Then wet the cotton disc with hydrogen peroxide. Wipe the whole body, paying special attention to yellow spots. You will immediately see an amazing effect! The washing machine will bring back whiteness.

Also, do not forget about the seal on the door of the washing machine. So very often mold is formed, which causes an unpleasant smell. This sealer can also be cleaned with a cotton disc. Peroxide will help disinfect it and prevent the appearance of mold.

Now you know how to clean the washing machine inside and out. As you can see, there is no need to invent a bicycle. A simple home remedy is enough. Do this cleaning once a month, it will be enough. It is also worth remembering that any problems are easier to prevent than to deal with them later. This is often due to the incorrect use of laundry products, as we discussed in the previous article.

We hope our tips will help you take care of your home assistant and make the washing process more enjoyable!

Tags

See also

New and interesting