Hydrogen peroxide: amazing healing properties and applications

Hydrogen peroxide is available in various forms and concentrations. In our country is mainly produced perhydrol and gidroperit.

Perhydrol, or Solutio Нуdrogenii реroxidi diluta, is the most common form of peroxide solution (contains is 2.7—3.3% H2O2) that are sold in pharmacies without a prescription in bottles of 25 ml. In medicine, solutions of H2O2 are used as external antiseptic for wounds, cuts and scrapes, for washing and rinsing with stomatitis, sore throat, gynecological diseases. Upon contact with damaged skin and mucous membranes peroxide under the influence of catalase decomposes with liberation of oxygen, killing bacteria and stopping the bleeding. It contains stabilizers, including lead and phenol.

Gidroperit (Hydroperitum, synonym Perhydrit) – tablets with 35% of peroxide content. Is a compound of hydrogen peroxide with urea. Easily soluble in water and alcohol, applied in the form of rinses and washes (1 to 4 tablets per Cup of water). One tablet corresponds 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of 3% hydrogen peroxide solution.

To obtain a 1% solution of 2 tablets should be stirred in 100 ml of water.

Surgeons before surgery "blurred" 1% peroxide solution: 5 ml of liquid 5 minutes rubbing with the palms up to the elbow (for the formation of foam, add a little water), then wash off. The procedure was repeated twice.

For rinsing the mouth and throat one tablet is enough in a glass of water – this gives a 0,25% solution of hydrogen peroxide. (Schoolyard bullies who are familiar with chemistry, you know that to create a homebrew smoke bomb come from tablets gidroperita in combination with dipyrone.)

Tablet apply topically (instead of hydrogen peroxide) as a disinfectant and deodorant when inflammation of mucous membranes, skin, some gynecological diseases.

6% H2 O2 in pill or solution – brightening component of many hair dyes. Not recommended for internal use.

A 30% H2 O2 from the class of reagents used for chemical experiments and other scientific experiments. Contains stabilizers. Not suitable for use inside.

There are also concentrations: 32%, 35% and 90% H2O2

Remember that any peroxide concentration of more than 10% of the ingestion can lead to serious consequences, including damage to the gastrointestinal tract.

External application of hydrogen peroxide

In addition to handling scratches and cuts, hydrogen peroxide is used as compresses, rubbing and rinsing.

On the recommendation of the I. P., Neumyvakina, to relieve pain attacks to the affected area for half an hour you need to make a compress of 1-2 teaspoons of 3% hydrogen peroxide in 50 ml of water.

Eczema and psoriasis he also advises to grease spots and rash 1-2 times a day until they disappear. It may relieve you from foot fungus and warts.

For otitis media helps with a cotton swab soaked with peroxide that should be put in a sore ear, – at first a 0.5% solution (1 tablet peroxide per 100 ml of water), then 3%.

Peroxide topical, and as an additive to toothpaste. To do this, squeeze a bit of toothpaste on a saucer, add a little baking soda and a few drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide. This tool perfectly disinfects and whitens teeth.

Apply H2O2 and the so-called diabetic foot. Many diabetics are experiencing agonizing pain in my feet (this is the so-called diabetic foot syndrome). They help bath with hydrogen peroxide.

Care face is recommended to wipe the skin after cleansing with a cotton swab dipped in 3% peroxide. This procedure restores the oxidation reaction in the skin that are disturbed as a result of washing, hard water, especially with soap. In addition, it helps with acne and pimples. Don't forget then rinse face with cool water (I'd add: to owners of very dry skin is better to this means not to use).

For storing vegetables in a quarter of a Cup of water add 30 drops of 3% peroxide. Vegetables wipe and leave on for 20-30 minutes, then washed and dried. It destroys pesticides, prolongs storage and permanently retains the products are fresh.

Use hydrogen peroxide and for wet cleaning in the kitchen. For washing kitchen cabinets, refrigerator, plates, utensils 5 litres add 50 ml of 3% peroxide. In addition to excellent disinfection there is another effect – in the kitchen appears subtle and pleasant smell of freshness.

For marinating the meat (fish, poultry) are placed in any ware except aluminum. In tap water add a little 3% hydrogen peroxide (50 drops per 200 ml of water) and pour it product. Leave in the fridge for half an hour, then washed – it is now possible to start cooking. Meat (fish, poultry) in this soaking will get rid of many bacteria and toxins.

For watering house and garden plants in water add a little 3% hydrogen peroxide (60 ml per 3 l water). Watering or spray plants with this composition. It disinfects the soil and prevents pests.

Plants much prefer rainwater (due to the presence of hydrogen peroxide) than water. However, with the increase of air pollution toxins in it becomes more than beneficial compounds that affects the quality of rainwater. To compensate, many farmers in Europe and the United States increase the yield of agricultural crops, spraying them with diluted hydrogen peroxide. You can apply this method to your indoor plants by adding 20 ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide per litre of water. If you want to get effective and safe insecticide, spray plants with the following mixture: 100 ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide, 100 g of sugar and 2 liters of water.

Use peroxide and in the wash. H2O2 – bleach beautiful. Three tablespoons of 3% peroxide you can add in the washing machine along with the powder (white linen).

Schema ingestion of hydrogen peroxide

The American version

The experts of the society of the supporters of the treatment of H2O2 – ECHO (ed McCabe, George Williams) has developed the following regimen of peroxide. Notice how they, "...it's just a suggestion, but it is based on years of experience and reports from thousands of users. Those who decide to move slowly should not expect a rapid effect, but it is also an option. The program is not written in stone – it can be adapted to individual needs". Welcome to three times a day.

Day Number of drops:

• 1st – 3
  • 2nd – 4
  • 3rd – 5
  • 4 th- 6
  • 5th – 7
  • 6th – 8
  • 7th – 9
  • 8-th – 10
  • 9th – 12
  • 10-th – 14
  • 11: 16
  • 12th – 18th
  • 13th – 20
  • 14th – 22
  • 15th – 24
  • 16th – 25

On 25 drops three times a day you can stay from the 16th to the 21st day, after which to finish the course.

To complete the following options:

1) 25 drops once a day during the week;

2) 25 drops once every third day for two weeks;

3) 25 drops four times daily for three weeks.

Note: for admission into the Americans do not use the peroxide that is sold in pharmacies in the form of the prepared 3% solution and contains stabilizers, including phenol. They breed their favorite food 35% H2O2 with distilled water to a concentration of 3-3. 5%. But and drugstore 3% is also applied.

For enemas. 2 tablespoons of 3% peroxide take a liter of distilled water. In the large intestine lactobacilli produce hydrogen peroxide, which inhibits the reproduction of present in the same bacteria Candida. When the latter violently and uncontrollably multiply in the intestine, they are able to avoid the natural systems of control and infecting other organs, causing what is called chronic fatigue syndrome and allergic hypersensitivity. Peroxide destroys harmful bacteria and viruses, preventing colon disease, vaginitis, diseases of the bladder. In such cases, effective enema. To achieve sustainable results you need to restore healthy intestinal flora – drink more dairy products.

For instillation into the nose 10-15 drops of peroxide add 1 tablespoon of water. Full dropper to pour into each nostril. The tool is used for colds, sinusitis, sinusitis, influenza, noises in the head.

The domestic version

I. P. Neumyvakin recommends that you do not eat more than 10 drops at a time. And only half an hour before meals or one and a half or two hours thereafter. Make the peroxide should be within 10 days and start a better mode of adjustment, with 1 drop at a time, 3 times a day.

Day Number of drops (2-3 tbsp.):

• 1st – 1
  • 2nd – 2
  • 3rd – 3
  • 4 th- 4
  • 5th – 5
  • 6th – 6
  • 7th – 7
  • 8th – 8
  • 9-d – 9
  • 10th – 10

After a 10-day course is a break in 2-3 days. Then for the prevention of diseases take 10 drops three times a day every 3 days for two months.

G. P. Malakhov has his scheme of treatment.

The first 10 days to drink peroxide follows the scheme Neumyvakina. Then the same time it should remain at 10 drops per glass of water before Breakfast and in the evening. Then you need to take a break and spend the next 10-day course. A healthy person suggest such preventive courses take place every two months.

Having tried both as a prophylactic, I stopped at the pharmacy 5 drops of peroxide 3 times a day for 10 days. Then took a break for 10 days and had another 10-day course. Repeated the course 4 times a year, every 3 months. In the case of breeding tablets gidroperita in bottled drinking water (non-carbonated!) before the formation of a 3% strength solution I drank 10 drops of this mixture in a quarter glass of water 3 times a day (the rate is the same). Gidroperit can be freely purchased in pharmacies.

I have to say: I do not believe that it is necessary to take a larger pharmacy 5 drops of 3% peroxide per single dose (daily dose is about 15, maximum 20 drops). Let the contents of phenol and lead, there is negligible, and in our body they and without peroxide get often with dirty air and water, canned goods and other delights of modern life, nevertheless this small amount should not overdo it.

However, every body is different. If you use low doses of H2O2 you do not feel any effect, try increasing the dose by one drop for the reception, until, until you feel beneficial. Conversely, if the dose clearly brings discomfort, reduce it to one drop for the reception, until they disappear. The number of drops, you feel a surge of energy in the absence of side effects, and there's your optimal dose.

What you need to know that taking hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)

• Why peroxide drink on an empty stomach? It is important that the H2O2 solution came in an empty stomach (either one hour before eating or three hours after a meal). Otherwise, from its interaction with the food bacteria can cause heartburn and even vomiting. In addition, some studies have shown that if H2O2 reacts in the stomach and reacts with the molecules of iron and a small amount of vitamin C, deposited on its walls, it creates harmful hydroxyl compounds.
  • Some people taking H2O2 immediately before bedtime, for a long time can not sleep. This is due to the energy caused by the increase of oxygen in the body. So try not to use the peroxide before the night's rest.
  • In the first days of the acceptance of peroxide may cause slight nausea, which soon will disappear. If this has not happened to interrupt the course still not worth it – need to reduce the dose until the complete disappearance of nausea and to bring the process to the end. Is the healing crisis – when the dead bacteria and their toxins are rapidly leaving your body, some (not all) people may experience fatigue, diarrhea, dizziness, fever, nausea. It's not likely, but possible. If you get it done, you will not achieve all the "enemies", but only strengthen them. Use low-fat yogurt (2%) or unsweetened yogurt helps to get rid of the nausea and restores the beneficial bacterial microflora in the stomach.
  • Courses peroxide is extremely desirable to combine with Smoking – in this case, harm from them will be more than good.
  • The acceptance of peroxide inside it is absolutely contraindicated if you have undergone transplantation of any organ. H2O2 strongly stimulates the immune system, and can violently "rise up" against the "outsider", rejecting it.
 Bath with hydrogen peroxide

There is a theory according to which digestive tract effects of H2O2 decreases, and when the bath peroxide acts over the entire surface of the skin.

If you are hesitant to accept peroxide inside too or are experiencing discomfort, you resort to the baths. For their preparation can be used as a 3% solution and tablets gidroperita.

It is recommended to add to the bath 500 ml 3% peroxide (10 bottles of 50 ml), previously diluted in water. It is necessary to pour the liquid into the tub, pre-filled with warm water and soak in it for 15-20 minutes. Instead of 3% peroxide you can use 20 tablets gidroperita. For tonic effect in water is to put a half Cup of sea salt and baking soda.

After the bath it is useful to take a cold shower to the beneficial effect of peroxide add ozone bubbles which are streams of cold water. E.-K. Rosenow in their research stressed that the combined use of hydrogen peroxide and ozone provides a synergistic effect – in other words, they reinforce each other's action.

Intravenous hydrogen peroxide

First intravenous H2O2 was applied in 1920 in India, when British physician T.‑H. Oliver were treated with 25 Indian patients with pneumonia were in a critical condition. After the procedure the mortality decreased to 48% compared with the standard (in those days) – 80%.

In a hospital this is as follows. 3% hydrogen peroxide diluted with 200 ml of saline solution (0,03%). Slowly administered intravenously, starting with 2 ml and gradually bringing it to 10 ml. the Dose may vary depending on the severity of the disease.

It is not necessary to go on a bold experiment – to introduce yourself drugstore 3% peroxide, diluted to desired concentration. In the vein injected a different solution of H2O2. For this form of treatment should be to find a doctor who is familiar with the proper preparation of pharmaceutical grade H2O2 intravenous isotonic fluids for infusion. The American hospital, treating with peroxide, first long and carefully examine the patient's body. The entire course is carried out in a hospital setting where the patient is under constant observation.

The infusion lasts ninety minutes and is performed one or three times a week (sometimes five times, if the disease is acute). The number and duration of injections of the peroxide depends on the nature of the disease. During the procedure, the patient has a feeling of warmth and nothing more.

If you enter a solution with a syringe at home, and even inexperienced hands, the results can be disastrous.

And another warning. "Absolute contraindication for intravenous and intra-arterial administration of hydrogen peroxide are: afibrinogenemia, kapilliarotoxicos, thrombocytopenic purpura, hemophilia, gemoliticheskie anemia, DIC-syndrome. But I warn: the intravenous use of hydrogen peroxide is only advisable under medical supervision". (Neumyvakin I. P. hydrogen Peroxide: myths and reality. SPb., Diehl, 2007, p. 96.)

Inhalation of hydrogen peroxide

The author of this method – bill Munro, advocate treatment with peroxide, not having medical education. He has his own website where he shares personal experiences.

"I am inhaling 3% peroxide for over 13 years. It helped me to deal with melanoma and prostate cancer at the same time. For the procedure I use nasal spray with spray.

First you need to purchase any of the nasal spray in a bottle, Unscrew the spray. Pour out the contents and sterilize the bottle in hot soapy water. Then thoroughly remove all soap.

Pour into an empty and clean bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide, screw the atomizer. To open his mouth, guiding the tip to her throat, press spray and inhale sharply. Make 5-6 such inhalations (do not spray peroxide in nose!).

I do this procedure 4-6 times a day. If you want to get rid of the virus, do the following breathing every 2 hours or so. 36-48 hours the disease will pass.

69 years old my muscles were so stiff that I could barely get out of bed. Once I got the book "Oxygen therapy". I was intrigued that it was written. The book contains three options. It was proposed to dilute the peroxide with water and drink, to take bath or to go to the doctor for intravenous infusion. None of these methods I did not like.

After a week or two I decided that the easiest and most efficient way was to inhale 3% peroxide mouth so she can get into the lungs. I filled an empty spray bottle pharmacy 3% hydrogen peroxide and began to ponder the dose. Decided to start with one "sicania" 4 times a day. The course took about a month. I soon noticed that I was breathing freely, inhaling and exhaling without effort. Then I changed the time of inhalation. Now I breathe 2 times in the first half of the day and night. I used to sleep with an open mouth because the breath in the nose did not provide me enough air. I soon noticed that was breathing only by the nose.

Since then my wife and I inhale hydrogen peroxide and forgot about colds, muscle spasms and other troubles. You can check how this works by passing a General or biochemical analysis of blood before and after the two-or three-week course of inhalation. You will see that the viruses cannot survive in oxygen-enriched environments".

Many supporters of Munro noted that this method of adding hydrogen peroxide has helped them to get rid of allergies, asthma, intestinal poisoning, bronchitis, flu, arthritis and some other diseases.

At the same time, inhalation of H2O2 in indicated concentrations were never tested by doctors in clinics. Some experts in their articles to note the potential danger of this method. Bad consequences is not itself concentration, and other reasons.

Smokersand people who are registered (or not registered) by a pharmacist, can face serious problems if you use inhaled therapy. In contact with H2O2 in the light the oxidation reaction supplies some toxic substances directly into the bloodstream. In smokers it may lead to a nicotine overdose, causing heart failure. It is unknown whether a similar reaction with the dust and harmful pollutants, as a rule, do not fall through the lungs into the bloodstream. But caution never hurt.

Also interesting: a Method of Professor Neumyvakina: healing hydrogen peroxide H2O2

11 ways to use hydrogen peroxide, which you did not know

You can do a more gentle inhalation: add peroxide to hot water and breathe through the mouth over pairs for 1-2 minutes.published

Based on the book by Olga Afanasyeva "hydrogen Peroxide — a natural medicine"

Source: rodoswet.ru/perekis-vodoroda-lechebnye-svojstva-primenenie/#more-13746

Tags

See also

New and interesting