These simple procedures will improve health and relieve fatigue

Foot baths can be cold and warm.

1. Cold foot bath.

It is that standing in cold water for 1-3 minutes at the calf or above them.

Cold foot baths are used primarily to drive the blood down from the head and breast; but for the most part they are prescribed together with other applications of water, when the patient for some reason can not tolerate a full bath, or polovinny.

They are important for a healthy as refreshing and tonic. Foot bath to eliminate fatigue and bring calm and healthy sleep.

2. Warm foot bath

It can be administered in several forms.

1. In warm water (31-33 degrees) put a full handful of salt and 2 handfuls of wood ash and mix well. The duration of the bath for 12-15 minutes.

Sometimes I suggest to take a bath with temperatures up to 37 degrees, but it now needs to follow the cold foot bath, no longer than half a minute.

Foot baths are designed for weak, anemic, nervous, very young and elderly persons, and perfectly valid:

• if breathing is difficult, blood circulation,
  • during flushing,
  • for headaches and neck pain
  • convulsions.

Warm baths divert blood to the legs and are sedative. Suffering from sweating feet I do not advise to use these baths.

2. Firming operates a foot bath of hay dust (stems, leaves, flowers, seeds, etc.). For its preparation 3-5 handfuls of hay dust brewed with boiling water, close the dishes and allowed to cool to a temperature of 31-33 degrees. It is absolutely indifferent, whether there will be hay dust in the bath or it will go just broth. The common people for time saving uses the broth along with the dust.

These foot baths are very useful:

• for pain in the legs
  • when sweating,
  • with open wounds,
  • various injuries (bleeding or krovopodteki),
  • in tumors,
  • gout,
  • when cartilage nodes
  • suppuration between the fingers,
  • abscesses under the nail,
  • damage from tight shoes.
In General I can say that these bathtubs are excellent for feet with unhealthy and prone to decomposition in blood. One gentleman was suffering from severe gout. He screamed in pain and this foot bath with wrapping legs in canvas soaked in broth hay dust, saved him from terrible suffering.

3. On just described is very similar tub foot bath with a decoction of oat straw. The straw must be boiled about half an hour; the broth is cooled to 31-32 degrees, consume within 20-30 minutes for a foot bath.

In my experience, these tubs are incomparable when it comes to razmagcheniem any kind of hardening on the feet. They are perfectly helps with:

• rheumatism,
  • gout,
  • the blisters
  • ingrowing nails and rotting,
  • water blisters from walking.

Even open and festering wounds on the legs and damage from corrosive foot sweat recover these baths.

One gentleman cut off his toes. Formed a malignant abscess on his finger made me think about blood poisoning; three oatmeal baths a day and wrap the foot in a cloth soaked in oatmeal broth, cured it in 4 days.

One patient risked losing all his toes; dark blue tumor made again to assume blood poisoning; foot baths and wraps cured him in a short time.

In some cases, I suggest under the foot baths, as with a full warm baths three times a change.

Final in all variants used a cold bath. The exception is described in claim 1 warm foot bath at 31-33 degrees with salt and ash. This bath is used for the enhanced diversion of blood from top to bottom and to distribute it; therefore, if after she take a cold bath then the blood, with the power prilissa to the feet, again ascends, and the desired action will be weakened final bath. So after a warm bath with the addition of ash and salt is never taken cold.

4. I will mention more about the special kind of foot baths, which can be called more solid than liquid.

In the tub put warm malt extracts; legs great feel immersed in them. Tub lasts 15-30 minutes.

Even better the effect of grape pomace. These tubs are known in the areas where the wine is manufactured. Best feel the healing action of these baths is the one who suffers from rheumatism, gout, etc.

Also interesting: the Tapping heels on the floor: a simple way to take care of the health of the feet

She held his feet in the mouthwash for 30 minutes. What happened next resembles a miracle!

On all foot baths should note the following: people suffering from leg cramps should not take baths more than 30 degrees and must immerse legs just before the start of the calf.published

From the book S. Kneipp, "My water cure"

Source: vk.com/wall-23903469?w=wall-23903469_10506%2Fall

Tags

See also

New and interesting