Grandma taught me what every woman should do, I do everything on a list.

Each woman should knowHow she should behave in a particular situation. But amid an ocean of demands, reflections, stereotypes and prejudices, it is worth highlighting only the most important. To understand ourselves and understand what each of us should be able to do. I assure you, this list will not disappoint.

Unfortunately, so many beautiful ladies sacrifice their time, career, study for something or someone. Sometimes such a decision is absolutely justified, although there are cases to the contrary. When a woman is simply forced to give up her personal life and do household chores. Or spend all your time raising children.

It sounds like a toast, but I want to wish everyone an opportunity. take time. A woman should love herself, not neglect free moments of relaxation. Meteorites don't come from the sky if you order pizza for dinner once a month. In addition, this is a great opportunity to go with your family to a new institution and talk about different topics, leaving gadgets aside.

The importance of independence is sad when women become hostages. They can be hurt or hurt, but they simply have nowhere to go, because they have to endure and turn a blind eye to this. But another point of women’s “must” is independence. Love can be eternal and marriage is stronger than granite.

But every lady. should have a financial cushion To protect yourself in a difficult life situation. Funds for which you can quickly rent a house or pay for force majeure costs. This is a guarantee that even the worst trouble a woman will survive and come out of her winner.

Fashion will always be changeable and capricious, and ladies are always trying to keep up with it. Only in this race do not lose yourself and your own self. We wish everyone to love their reflection in the mirror so much that they do not succumb to any fashion trend to change their body. Do not rush to the doctor to make a nose like Bella Hadid, and hips like Kim Kardashian.

Woman must be wise. Yes, such a lady knows all about her disadvantages, but will present herself as if she never had them. Although none of us are perfect, the wise lady only emphasizes her uniqueness. There is no shame in freckles or gray hair. It's unique, you can't find another like it anywhere else. And that's beautiful.

Peels Down with bad thoughts “Oh, if only the mind that I have in my 40 years, but give me back to 20-year-old” – often heard from our favorite grandmothers or mothers. And they'll be right. So many young girls are wasting their nerves on things they won't remember in a year. Girls, girls, women, let go of what forces you to twist yourself. Wrap up your beautiful hair better.

And to test your theory for sure, do not hesitate to ask yourself the question: “Will this problem bother me so much in a year?” What about 5 years or 10? So you can easily see that many reasons for tears, sadness and excitement are simply ridiculous. Save your nerve cells. Your body will thank you.

A real woman should know everything, so many different “should” do not lead you astray. But seriously, the only thing a woman owes herself is happy. Live your life without regrets. The rest will come with experience and time. I sincerely want to believe that this text makes you think.

Our days on this earth are too short. Therefore, you should not spend them on stupid restrictions, inspired by no one. Be yourself no matter what others say. But you, beautiful, will know that you lived moments on this planet for good reason. May fate be favorable and goodness.

Tags

See also

New and interesting