I haven't had so many slacks in a long time! Fluffy chicken cutlets.

I haven't had that much slack in a long time. Trying to make them according to this recipe, I was absolutely delighted! Oat flakes added to mince not only give volume to cutlets, but also make them juicier.

These chicken patties can be cooked in the oven! Another great idea is to put a piece of hard cheese inside the mince, forming the product. Chicken cheese patties - here's what I'll make for dinner. It is impossible to even think about it calmly: such an appetizing dish!

How to Prepare Chicken Ingredients
  • 500g chicken ground
  • 1 egg
  • 0.5 tbsp of instant oatmeal flakes
  • 0.5 tbsp milk or water
  • 1 bulb
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • ground-pepper
  • salt
  • paprika
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. Mix milk or water with an egg, this mixture of flakes and leave for 20 minutes.
  2. Cut the onions, crush the garlic, mix with chicken minced in a blender.
  3. Mix the swollen oatmeal with paprika, pepper and salt, add them to the mince.
  4. Roast the patties on vegetable oil on a strong fire on both sides, reduce the fire and bring them to readiness. You can prepare breading from ground walnuts or ground peanuts, you will get a crispy crust and taste, which will appreciate even a sophisticated gourmet.

I recommend serving such cutlets with sour cream or sweet and sour sauce. Let your friends know how to cook too. juicy chicken pattiesShow them this good recipe!

Tags

See also

New and interesting