Milkshake recipe

We, whose childhood was in Soviet times, were very, very lucky. We found a lot of interesting and real things, a great variety of delicious and natural products. The lack of delights with the head was compensated by an abundance of simple and affordable. This memory will probably last a lifetime.

For me, the most beloved and most memorable children's treat was, is and will be. milkshake. Thick, almost viscous, white and very sweet, it had bubbles and ended too quickly. In Moscow, as well as in all other cities of the Union, it was made in deli and in the shops "Soki-Water". Steel mixer three horns buzzed the turbine and gave everyone a portion of cold drink.

The cocktail was mixed right in front of the impatient queue. They poured milk directly from the bottle into a steel glass, put balls of the most real cream filling there and added syrup. Mostly pear. And it's all in sight!

We're not gonna take a peek. Here are the exact proportions for you. milkshake as a child. Cook and enjoy!

The ingredients
  • 400g milk
  • 4 tbsp pear syrup
  • 100g filling

Preparation
  1. Pour very cold milk into a glass of blender.
  2. Add the syrup.
  3. Put the ice cream down.
  4. Take exactly one minute at high speeds (at least 13,000).

The less ice cream you add, the better the cocktail will whip. But the taste will change accordingly. Ice cream, which lay open in the freezer, will worsen the properties of the foam - for a cocktail always take fresh.

The milk must be very cooled: ice crystals can even be felt inside the package. To achieve this, keep a bag of milk in the freezer for about two hours.

I was drinking milk cauldrons. Now I suggest you too. Homemade milkshake - an unforgettable taste.

Tell your friends about an unusual drink from childhood and certainly share the recipe with friends in social networks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting