How to decorate the Easter basket

Very soon. Easter. Every year, my whole family starts preparing in advance to bring a bright, springy mood to the house. Like any other Orthodox person, this holiday is very close to me.

The atmosphere of this day is created not only by cakes and decorated eggs. They are naturally great on their own. However, if you put them together perfectly. wickerThey will look even more beautiful and delicious. And materials for decor can be found in the box for needlework, because design options can be different!

Editorial "Site" I have 21 inspirational ideas for you. embellish with your own hands using flowers. When I look at them, spring blooms in my soul!

Here are some tips for creating an Easter basket decor at home! If you are inspired, they will come in handy.

You'll need it.
  • basket
  • stripping
  • flower
  • cotton thread
  • yarn
  • balloon
  • versatile
  • PVA glue
  • shears

Manufacture
  1. Handling the pen
    You're gonna need a long cut of satin tape. Wrap it around the pen, but not tightly. You can make only a few turns and leave gaps between them. If the tape is long, then the edges are easy to simply tie or trim and glue to the basket itself, and decorate the mounting places with artificial flowers.
  2. Base of the basket
    Depending on what materials you have, the basket can be designed in completely different ways. Here is an option for those who like to knit. Tie multi-colored wool threads of the edge of the basket and the place of connection of the bottom and sidewalls. Using a large needle with a wide ear, drag the tape between the twigs, skinning the edge of the basket with a loop seam. With such a decor, the basket will look cozy and beautiful.
  3. Flower elements
    My favorite win-win option. On the sidewalls of the basket, make an application of flowers. These may be large factory-made flowers, but you can make them out of fabric. If you have colorful scotch on hand, try carving flower petals out of it.
  4. décor
    Complement the composition with a toy chicken with chickens. The decor is simply made in the form of balls of white threads or of melange yarn. To do this, inflate balloons - one larger, the other slightly smaller. Smear them with glue and wrap them tightly with thread. Then pierce the balls and remove them from the papier-mache. Wait until the foundations are dry and then glue them together. Scallop, eyes, legs, wings and beak make of colored paper. You can make chickens by the same principle. Place the toys in a basket and spread the Easter eggs around them.

If you, like me, are inspired by these ideas, try to create such beauty, for example, on the weekend. It won’t take long and will give you and your children joy!

Meet the bright holiday of Easter is beautiful and do not forget to share ideas with friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting