How to make an Easter basket with your own hands

It is less than a month before Easter, which means it is time to start preparing for this bright day. Every year, on this beautiful holiday, almost all my relatives gather in my house. We start the celebration with a trip to the church, and then at one table we exchange cakes and painted eggs.

Easter basket It is a very important attribute of this day. Moreover, it can perform not only a practical function, but also be used as a decor of the house.

Today, many women love originality and create special Easter baskets with their own hands. Such crafts can be a unique gift. Well, if you put the cake and Easter eggs in a beautifully decorated basket, they will look even more elegant and appetizing!

Editorial "Site" I have 8 unorthodox ideas as I can. passover It's made of materials.

1. To create a paper basket, you will need old newspapers or magazines. Such a presentation does not require large costs, since all materials are available in almost any house. It is very important that the paper is thick. This will greatly simplify the task and allow you to create the perfect storage for dyes (Easter eggs).

2. I really like the idea of making an Easter basket out of an egg tray. By the way, seeing such a basket, I did not think about Easter eggs at once, I decided that it was convenient to go to the market for eggs with this basket - practical and beautiful!

3. From a small plastic bucket, a set of wooden hairpins, jute threads and scraps of fabric and lace, you can make such a charming basket in the rustic style.

4. To make an Easter basket out of felt, you need sewing skills. From the felt you need to cut a long strip, the width of which should be about 7-8 centimeters. You should also cut the circle, which will be the base of the basket. All the details need to be put together. For decoration, you can cut butterflies, grass and flowers, and then attach them to the basket with hot glue.

5. You can also make an unusual Easter basket of threads and a balloon. I have never seen such a simple and original idea before!

6. Two more interesting options.

7. If you have ever tried to weave wreaths from branches, then you will not be difficult to weave a basket from branches. It's not as complicated as it might seem. The main thing is to put the branches for 2 hours in warm water before starting work, so that they become more susceptible to weaving.

To find out more about how to do this, watch this video.

about:blank

Another interesting option is to create a charming and quite simple Easter basket.

about:blank

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with 21 inspirational ideas on how to decorate the Easter basket with your own hands using flowers. When I look at them, spring blooms in my soul!

If you like to create something beautiful and please loved ones with original gifts, then try to implement one of these beautiful ideas for Easter. Your loved ones will appreciate your efforts and be happy.

Did you like the article? Share. creatively Ideas for a bright holiday with your friends in social networks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting