I never thought I could make an Easter basket in 1 hour!

On the eve of Easter, we all strive to decorate our house with themed things and souvenirs, which already create with their presence. festive. Well, the best thing is if such things are made by hand, because then they have a special energy and heat.

And if you connect children to the work, then you can get even more pleasure and positive emotions from the process itself. I'm just sure your child will enjoy such a fun and informative pastime.

That's why the editorial board "Site" I have prepared a master class for you. How to make an unusual Easter basket from strings and a balloon. I have never seen such a simple and original idea before!

A basket of threads

You'll need it.
  • balloon
  • thread
  • glass
  • tape
  • PVA glue
  • satin
  • heat-glue
  • shears
  • fork, hair dryer (optional)

Progress of work
  1. First you have to inflate the balloon. Then we set it on a stable stand - a cup, vase or plate. For more convenience, fix the ball with scotch.

2. Well smearing PVA glue balloon, wrap it with threads half.

3. Glue the top thoroughly. 1952-1897

4. Wait for the glue on the ball to dry completely. In order to speed up the process, you can use a hairdryer. I was able to make the whole basket in almost an hour. Next, turn over the workpiece and with the help of sharp teeth of the fork or any other sharp object blow out the ball. That's it, the basket is ready.

5. In order to basketUse the satin tape. With the help of thermal glue, fasten the tape around the perimeter of the basket, and also make bows in the center. I left the basket without a handle, so it's more convenient to put Easter sweets in it. However, if desired, it can be supplemented with a handle made of wire and thread. You can attach the pen to the basket using the same thermal glue.

6. Another similar way of creating basket.

7. This option can be complemented by a beautiful Easter figure of a rabbit. To do this, use this rabbit pattern. But you can also choose a chicken or just an oval egg.

8. Cut the Easter figurine out of paper and draw eyes on it, a nose, glue a bow.

9. And at the end of decorating the Easter basket, add a small bow to it. Glue the muzzle of the rabbit to the back of the basket and foot on the front side. You can also decorate the basket with a stand “weed”, cut from felt or colored paper.

Editorial Board
And I suggest you familiarize yourself with an unusual way to paint eggs for Easter, which will definitely become your favorite. Just 15 minutes and a rainbow will settle on your table!

It is so wonderful, at least once a year to get away from all the problems and worries and devote your time to creativity, and even on the eve of such a bright holiday! In addition, this activity brings the family together well, because children like it very much.

I strongly recommend you try to create such a stylish sweet-basket. You will not regret the time spent! Don’t forget to tell your friends on social media too!

Tags

See also

New and interesting