Instructions for the manufacture of baskets and stands for Easter eggs

On the eve of the brightest holiday of spring, many of my friends took up Easter decorationWell, I decided to make a paint basket. Such a product will not only diversify and decorate the house for the holiday, but will also be an original gift to a loved one. What you do with your own hands is always more valuable.

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to make beautiful materials. Easter basket, as well as an Easter egg stand. To make such beauty can be easily and quickly, in between. Class for your favorite series!

How to make an Easter basket

You'll need an Easter egg stand.
  • egg-tray
  • yellow-paint
  • brushes
  • shears
  • hot-glue
  • stationery
  • fetra

Progress of work
  1. First, take a tray from under the eggs and with a stationery knife separate all parts of the package from each other. Next, you need to cut the central cones to the height of the sides. Insert one part of the package into another and then fasten them with hot glue.

2. Paint the base with acrylic paint. I have yellow, but you can choose the color to your liking. Next, you need to take sheets of felt (thickness of 1 millimeter). For grass, I use two shades of green - lighter and darker. Cut the weed out of the green felt. The height of the felt strips is 6-7 centimeters. The principle of cutting is shown in the photo.

3. In each cell, with the help of glue, attach the cut grass from the felt of a light shade of green. For one cell requires a strip length of 11 centimeters. You also need to decorate the stand from the outside. To do this, using hot glue, attach the grass from two shades of green felt. Place the stripes in staggering order.

4. Prepare decor for 4 central elements (cut cones). Fetra strips with a length of 15 centimeters of two colors rolled into rolls. Stick it with a glue gun. For decoration, use any patterns of flowers.

5. That's what you're supposed to do in the end. Beautiful, isn't it?

Easter basket of improvised materials

You'll need it.
  • egg-tray
  • paper
  • PVA glue
  • double-sided
  • needle
  • shears
  • cardboard
  • grill
  • varnish

Progress of work
  1. Scrap the cardboard box. But before that, decide what size the product should turn out in the end. Depending on this, you can take whole cells from the tray, or cut the required amount. The same with the shape, it can be square or rectangular. Secure the box around the perimeter with double-sided tape.

2. Get the straws ready from the paper. It is better to make a lot of them in advance, so that during the work on it is not distracted. Take a newspaper sheet in one layer and a long knitting needle. Lay the spoke on the sheet so that its center falls on one of the corners, and then twist the sheet diagonally, the opposite corner with glue to fix it at the end. Get a spoke out of the tube.

With the help of double-sided tape, attach a tray to the center of the box box, and on the outside of the box - newspaper tubes.

3. Cover the newspaper tubes with a grill. Still wet after a water grill with newspaper tubes, start weaving a triple pigtail, then switch to a simple pigtail. And in the final stage, go back to the triple pigtail.

4. Smear with PVA glue the base of the tubes to better secure the weaving. Pens are also made of newspaper straws covered with a morilla - 7 on each side. On both sides of the tube rot and glue with a slight bend.

5. All the same newspaper tubes braid the pens on the same principle as you did with the base. Cover the handles with PVA glue. When the handles are dry, once again lubricate the entire basket with an abundant layer of PVA glue.

6. Cover the cell with a grill, as well as add accents with a grill, chaotically painting it in certain places. Lacquer the whole basket. That's it, the basket is ready.

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with 21 inspirational ideas on how to decorate the Easter basket with your own hands using flowers. When I look at them, spring blooms in my soul!

Making Easter baskets with your own hands today has become a certain branch in needlework. And all because for the consecration of festive Easter eggs and for their donation, elegant needle baskets are often used to give even more festiveness and reverence to the great event - Easter.

And if you connect children to the work, then you can get even more pleasure and positive emotions from the process itself.

Did you like the article? Share interesting and affordable workshops Easter basket-making With your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting